ERP integration solutions to improve company performance
Are you looking for an ERP integration solution to reduce the time and costs of bespoke development? Or are you looking to reduce employee administration and operational costs to drive company performance and revenue by extending the capabilities of your existing ERP software through application extensions?
Codeless Platforms’ drag and drop ERP integration software enables businesses to quickly and easily integrate ERP systems with practically any on-premises or cloud-based application at a fraction of the cost of bespoke development. You can can also automate business processes or build application extensions to reduce operational costs and improve employee performance.
- No software coding required to help protect against future upgrade paths and reduce bespoke development times and costs
- ERP integration connectors for SAP Business One, Sage 50 / 200 / 1000 etc., Microsoft Dynamics (NAV/AX/GP), Access Dimensions, SYSPRO, Epicor and many more
- Pushing customer data from other systems into ERP systems
- Monitoring ERP software for anomalies, duplicate information etc.
- eCommerce integration connectors for Shopify, Magento, EKM, Shopware, WooCommerce, Amazon, eBay and many more.
- Automating workflow authorisations e.g. purchase requisition or PO authorisations
- Updating ERP systems with incoming payments from payment gateways e.g Sage Pay, Stripe, Worldpay etc.
- Automating customer communications, delivery notifications and service alerts
- Updating stock levels and pricing between systems for example your eCommerce web store, WMS etc.
- Courier Service integration connectors e.g. DHL, DPD, FedEx, Hermes, Parcelforce, TNT and UPS etc.
- Automating generation and distribution of reports
- Notifying account managers of changes to customer information
- Application extensions for existing ERP sosftware functionality e.g. vehicle asset management software, purchase order app etc.
ERP Case Studies
Codeless Platforms’ software solutions are tried and tested. Don’t just take our word for it though. Discover what other organisations had to say about us, and find out how we helped them integrate their ERP systems with other applications to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
Case Study: Filtra Systems
Filtra Systems, a manufacturer and supplier of custom-engineered industrial filtration and separation solutions, integrated its SYSPRO ERP with Amazon, Shopify and a reseller websiteDownload Brochure
Case Study: Fashion Edge
Fashion Edge, a wholesale distributor, improved its supply chain management by integrating SAP Business One with third-party systems and automated the generation and transfer of SKU data, reports, dispatch notices, POs and invoicesDownload Brochure
Case Study: Anesco
Anesco, a market leader in renewable energy, gained immediate ROI from integrating Advanced OpenAccounts with its DMS and workforce management app, and then automating the transfer of financial, asset and project information data.Download Brochure
Case Study: inov-8
inov-8, a footwear, clothing and equipment brand, improved its sales order fulfilment process by integrating Microsoft Dynamics AX with eCommerce and courier services.Download Brochure
ERP Blog Articles
Read up on the latest thoughts, trends and insights regarding business process automation, application development and ERP systems.
Magento Integration with ERP Due to the recent rise in online shopping, Magento integration with ERP has become an essential business requirement. The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the demand for businesses…