Sage CRM Integration
Are you looking to reduce to time and costs of Sage CRM integration projects? Or are you looking to synchronise Sage CRM data with your ERP system, email marketing software and other cloud based or on-premises business systems to increase the visibility of critical data and improve employee productivity?
Codeless Platforms’ Sage CRM connector can quickly and simply integrate your ERP or industry specific software with Sage CRM through its drag and drop integration, workflow, and process automation capabilities. It reduces bespoke integration development times and costs and streamlines your business processes to improve company and employee performance.
Sage CRM Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Sage CRM Connector Overview
The Sage CRM integration tool simplifies communication between BPA Platform and a Sage CRM database to automatically read and write data to and from Sage CRM and your other on-premises or cloud-based business systems, via BPA Platform. You use the connector to map BPA Platform data to Sage CRM objects and operations. Operations such as, ADD, UPDATE, QUERY, and DELETE, are supported for a variety of business objects, such as Person, Order, and Company.
In addition, user-defined fields and objects created in Sage CRM are also supported. For example, you can use the Sage CRM connector to provide an indirect link between systems that do not typically synchronise data between them, such as synchronising sales orders from an eCommerce platform to the Sage CRM database, or to provide reports containing data from both systems.
The XML responses received back from the Sage CRM API can be saved to file or passed to another BPA Platform tool for further processing. The responses can include details of the object requested, any errors from the provider, or the values of any automatically generated ID fields.
Diagram: A high-level system architecture overview of the Sage CRM integration, with BPA Platform and Sage CRM
The Sage CRM integration tool allows communication between BPA Platform and a Sage CRM database. Common integration scenarios include:
- Sage CRM and ERP integration e.g. Sage 200, Sage 1000, Sage X3, SYSPRO, Epicor, SAP Business One, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics Business Central etc.
- eCommerce integration e.g. Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce etc.
- Sage CRM integration with email marketing solutions e.g. MailChimp, Spotler, dotdigital, HubSpot etc.
- Accounts: Automate the synchronisation of new and existing accounts and business partners
- Contacts: Automatically update new and existing contacts between Sage CRM and other business systems including name, address, telephone, email etc.
- Pricing list: Automate the synchronisation of pre-defined price lists
- Quotes: Automatically synchronise quotes from Sage CRM to ERP systems including quote items, date, customer reference number, quote number, address etc.
- Sales order: Automate the synchronisation of sales orders from ERP or eCommerce systems to Sage CRM including order item, order number, order date, order value, account, unit price etc.
- Microsoft Exchange integration
Organisations running Sage CRM use Codeless Platforms’ Sage CRM integration tool because:
- It is a proven Sage CRM Connector Tool
- Codeless Platforms' drag and drop functionality protects against future Sage CRM upgrade paths
- It’s priced in line with Sage CRM
- Organisations can use Codeless Platforms BPA Platform with other company applications to automate practically any number of business processes
Commercial benefits of Sage CRM integration include:
- Eradicate the manual rekeying of data between Sage CRM and an ERP system
- Improve the visibility of and access to important information
- Include Sage CRM users in workflow decisions that start outside of the system e.g. Account placed on hold within an ERP solution
"Extracting customer data from our eCommerce application and manually inputting the data into Sage CRM was a painful administrative overhead. With Codeless Platforms’ drag and drop tools, we were able to quickly automate the extraction of customer date from the eCommerce application and push that into Sage CRM."IT Manager, PrintCarrier
PrintCarrier use BPA Platform to integrate Sage CRM with its bespoke eCommerce platform
Sage CRM Integration Brochure
Sage CRM Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.