Sage Intacct Integration
Are you looking for a Sage Intacct Integration solution to integrate Sage Intacct with another cloud-based or on-premises business system, application or web service, such as an eCommerce platform, CRM system or credit referencing service?
Codeless Platforms’ Sage Intacct Connector provides you with the ability to automate the management of your company data by replicating manual employee processes to your exact business rules so that you can significantly reduce costs, increase company productivity and drive profits.
BPA Platform is an iPaaS Platform that enables seamless cloud-based, on-premises and cloud to cloud applications to talk to each other by integrating your business systems to achieve business process automation capability.Download Brochure
Sage Intacct Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common integration scenarios achieved by our customers who integrate Sage Intacct with their other business systems and applications:
The Sage Intacct connector provides you with a scalable business process automation platform that enables you to build flexible and customisable automated business processes through drag and drop technology. This enables you to perform tasks, such as retrieving information from a company or executing an operation to automatically ADD, UPDATE, GET, or DELETE items, such as invoices, sales orders, or business partners.
Image: A high-level system architecture overview of Sage Intacct integration with BPA Platform
BPA Platform is comprised of four main capabilities that help you to achieve more from your business systems.
Sage Intacct integration solution for code-free integration with other systems, applications and web services such as:
- Sage Intacct eCommerce integration, e.g. Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, Amazon Seller Central etc.
- CRM Integration, e.g. Sage Intacct Salesforce integration, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, Sugar CRM etc.
- Integration with expense management services, e.g. SAP Concur
- Integration with bespoke or vertical systems, databases and applications
- Credit referencing service integration, e.g. Creditsafe
- Web Service integration, e.g. Companies House, EORI number validation, VIES VAT etc.
- Courier service integration, e.g. UPS, DPD, FedEx, Parcelforce, Hermes etc.
Alerts and Notifications
Automate the creation and delivery of internal and external alerts and communications with employees, customers, partners and suppliers via email/SMS.
- Aged debtor updates
- Large account placed on credit hold
- Stock level warnings
- Price change updates
- Order confirmations and status updates
- Delivery notifications
- Payment reminders
Report and Document Automation
Automate the creation and distribution of practically any internal or external report or document.
- WIP reports
- Renewal documentation
- Credit control letters
- Pick lists
- Compliance documents
- Stock reports
- Budget reports
Create approval workflows that can start or end inside or outside Sage Intacct. Common workflow approval scenarios include:
- Purchase Order authorisations
- Credit limit reviews
- Expense approvals
- Price change authorisations
- Account reallocation approvals
- Credit note authorisations
The commercial benefits of using BPA Platform to integrate Sage Intacct include:
- Quickly and easily facilitate two-way integrations
- Reduce bespoke development times and costs
- Achieve robust, reliable and repeatable data mapping and manipulation
- Protect future upgrade paths
- Increase the visibility of data and improve decision making
- Increase employee productivity and company output
- Reduce operational costs and ability to drive company revenue
Frequently Asked Questions
Sage Intacct Integration Brochure
Sage Intacct Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.