Magento 2 Integration
Are you looking for a cost-effective Magento 2 integration solution to integrate Magento 2 with your accounting, ERP or CRM system? Or are you looking to remove repetitive data entry tasks from order processing and improve order fulfilment times?
Codeless Platforms’ Magento 2 connector provides you with a user-friendly interface to enable the mapping of data to Magento 2 objects, giving read / write access across a wide range of tables and facilitating data synchronisation between Magento 2 and other on-premises or cloud-based business systems and applications.
Magento 2 Integration Features and Benefits
Standard operations of the Magento 2 ERP integration connector include:
- Automatic download of sales orders from Magento 2 to your ERP system: Customer shipping details, delivery method and timeframe (as selected by customer), product description, product code and quantity, payment details, Transaction IDs.
- Automatic upload of ERP sales order status to Magento 2: Update the customer with order status updates via email / SMS, courier tracking information.
- Automate Part Shipments: Allow items of an order to be shipped when available and allow an order to be closed before all items are shipped.
- Automatic sales refund orders, invoices and credit memos: Refund orders and invoices to restock orders paid by an online payment method and offline methods, retrieve and email credit memos.
- Automatic download of stock levels held within an ERP system: Download online stock levels at scheduled intervals.
- Automatically upload ERP stock level and price changes to Magento 2: Upload product stock levels, product price changes when a change is made within an ERP system.
Custom Magento 2 ERP Integration features
The Magento 2 ERP integration solution is open to customisation allowing you to tailor a solution that is unique to your individual business processes. Below is a sample of additional integration and automation scenarios that can be implemented through future design, if you wish. The list is not exhaustive, but aims to provide an idea of how the Magento 2 ERP integration solution could be expanded to suit your Magento order management processes.
- Configurable products: Bespoke customisation of a product with multiple choice options within a product listing.
- Multiple payment methods: Allows split payments.
- Payment reconciliation: Automatically check if a payment for an order has successfully reached the vendors bank account before an order is shipped.
- Magento 2 PIM integration to ensure product catalogue consistency across all systems and sales channels
Commercial benefits of integrating Magento 2 eCommerce with other business systems include:
- Streamlined Magento 2 order management processes
- Removal of repetitive data entry and associated human errors
- Improved Magento 2 order fulfilment and order to dispatch times
- Reduced operational costs and the need to recruit additional employees at peak seasonal times
- Improved Magento 2 inventory management
Magento 2 Integration Brochure
Magento 2 Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.