Retail software solutions for a complete end-to-end business
Are you looking for retail software solutions to streamline your order management processes, reduce order to fulfilment times and increase the visibility of stock levels? Or are you looking for retail management software to improve customer service levels and increase profits?
Codeless Platforms’ retail software solutions provide you with all the tools you need to ensure that all relevant data is shared in real-time as well as automate your order management processes to reduce administration costs and enhance customer satisfaction.
- eCommerce integration Shopify, EKM, Magento, WooCommerce, Amazon, eBay etc.
- ERP and accounting software integration e.g. SAP, Sage, Microsoft, Access, SYSPRO, Epicor and many more
- Customer returns / warranty management portals
- Supplier portal
- Courier integration with all leading services e.g. DHL, DPD, FedEx, Hermes, Parcelforce, TNT and UPS etc.
- Automation of sales order fulfilment processes including pick lists and shipping labels
- Automatically updating EPoS systems with pricing changes
- Stock level notifications: too high, too low, short shelf life
- Automating reports regarding sales, stock levels, inventory losses / shrinkage
- Updating web shops with details of products currently in stock and pricing
- Automating emails / SMS text messages to customers such as ‘Your goods have been shipped’
- Email marketing integration ( dotmailer, MailChimp, HubSpot etc.) to automate loyalty schemes, sales promotions and slow moving stock campaigns
- Automatic distribution to stores of seasonal product and price changes, removal of sale notices, delivery etc.
- Monitoring of competitor pricing to help you stay cost competitive
Retail Case Studies
Codeless Platforms’ software solutions are tried and tested. Don’t just take our word for it though. Discover what other retailers had to say about us, and find out how we helped them reduce costs and improve efficiency.
Case Study: Nottingham Forest Football Club
Discover how Nottingham Forest FC uses Codeless Platforms' BPA Platform to integrate Magento, Microsoft Dynamics NAV and DPD, as well as automate order fulfilment processes.Download Brochure
Case Study: Starlite Direct
Discover the benefits Starlite Direct achieved by integrating eBay with Sage 200 to improve its stock and order management processes and automate repetitive manual administration.Download Brochure
Case Study: Hatch
Discover the commercial gains Hatch achieved by using Codeless Platforms' BPA Platform to automate the monitoring, enforcement and reporting on Data Quality Management procedures.Download Brochure
Case Study: Gaskell Mackay
Discover how flooring specialist, Gaskell Mackay, saved money, improved customer service and eradicated errors by integrating and monitoring its ERP and CRM systems.Download Brochure
Case Study: Slendertone
Discover how Slendertone has cut costs and improved operational management by using BPA Platform to integrate Shopify Plus with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and then automate its order processing.Download Brochure
Case Study: Graff Diamonds
Discover how Graff Diamonds has gained significant ROI by integrating SAP Business One, SAP Concur and multiple EPOS systems, and then automating a multitude of business processes with BPA Platform.Download Brochure
Case Study: Armitage’s Garden Centre
Discover how Codeless Platforms' BPA Platform delivers real-time reports, extends capabilities of EPoS and Sage apps and automates costly back office admin duties for Armitage's Garden Centre.Download Brochure
Retail Integrations & Solutions
We provide integration and automation solutions for a wide-range of software, exploiting their APIs to deliver seamless connectivity and data management via a simple, drag and drop interface.
Below is a selection of common types of applications, systems or web services our customers have integrated with.
Retail Blog Articles
Read up on the latest thoughts, trends and insights regarding business process automation, application development and data management in your sector.