Retail software solutions for a complete end-to-end business
Are you looking for retail software solutions to streamline your order management processes, reduce order to fulfilment times and increase the visibility of stock levels? Or are you looking for retail management software to improve customer service levels and increase profits?
Codeless Platforms’ retail software solutions provide you with all the tools you need to ensure that all relevant data is shared in real-time as well as automate your order management processes to reduce administration costs and enhance customer satisfaction.
- eCommerce integration Shopify, EKM, Magento, WooCommerce, Amazon, eBay etc.
- ERP and accounting software integration e.g. SAP, Sage, Microsoft, Access, SYSPRO, Epicor and many more
- Customer returns / warranty management portals
- Supplier portal
- Courier integration with all leading services e.g. DHL, DPD, FedEx, Hermes, Parcelforce, TNT and UPS etc.
- Automation of sales order fulfilment processes including pick lists and shipping labels
- Automatically updating EPoS systems with pricing changes
- Stock level notifications: too high, too low, short shelf life
- Automating reports regarding sales, stock levels, inventory losses / shrinkage
- Updating web shops with details of products currently in stock and pricing
- Automating emails / SMS text messages to customers such as ‘Your goods have been shipped’
- Email marketing integration (dotmailer, MailChimp, HubSpot etc.) to automate loyalty schemes, sales promotions and slow moving stock campaigns
- Automatic distribution to stores of seasonal product and price changes, removal of sale notices, delivery etc.
- Monitoring of competitor pricing to help you stay cost competitive
Retail Case Studies
Codeless Platforms’ software solutions are tried and tested. Don’t just take our word for it though. Discover what other retailers had to say about us, and find out how we helped them reduce costs and improve efficiency.
Case Study: Graphics Direct
Case Study: French Connection
Case Study: inov-8
Case Study: Slendertone
Retail Blog Articles
Read up on the latest thoughts, trends and insights regarding business process automation, application development and data management in your sector.
What is EDI Integration? How to Improve Supply Chain Management with EDI Integration Software
What is EDI? Before we tackle the subject of what is EDI integration, let's first understand what EDI actually is. Electronic data interchange (EDI) is a standardised communication method for organisations…
Order Management Automation Improves eCommerce Order Fulfilment for Retailers and Manufacturers
Improving efficiency and reducing costs via order management automation One of the most common demands for business automation in recent years is the processing of orders, payments and fulfilment. Solutions for order…
WooCommerce Integration with ERP – How to Transform Your eCommerce Business
What is WooCommerce integration with ERP? ERP WooCommerce integration is the process of connecting WooCommerce to ERP systems, including SAP Business One, Sage 200, Microsoft Dynamics, Epicor, Oracle, SYSPRO etc. WooCommerce…