Salesforce API Integration
Are you looking for an easy-to-use Salesforce API integration solution to integrate Salesforce with another cloud-based or on-premises business system or web service e.g. ERP, CRM, MRP, WMS, eCommerce web store or vertical business solution? Or are you looking for a Salesforce connector to improve company productivity and streamline your business processes?
Codeless Platforms' drag and drop Salesforce integration solution enables organisations to quickly, simply and cost effectively integrate Salesforce with other business systems and applications, automate business processes and add business notifications to reduce bespoke integration development times and costs, improve employee performance and drive company revenue.
Salesforce API integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common Salesforce Integration scenarios requested by our customers:
The Salesforce Connector tool simplifies communication between BPA Platform and Salesforce to automatically read and write data to and from Salesforce and your other on-premises or cloud-based business systems, via BPA Platform.
Image: A high-level system architecture overview of BPA Platform and Salesforce
BPA Platforms' Salesforce integration connector has a user friendly interface to provide the mapping of business data into Salesforce objects, giving read/write access to facilitate seamless data integration between Salesforce and other business systems including:
- BPA Platform can be used to integrate Salesforce with leading ERP systems such as: Salesforce ERP integration, SAP Business One and Salesforce, Sage 200, Sage 1000, SYSPRO, Epicor, Microsoft Dynamics, Access Dimensions etc.
- eCommerce integration e.g. Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Amazon, eBay etc.
- Integration with email marketing solutions e.g. dotdigital, MailChimp, HubSpot etc.
- Salesforce integration with an industry specific or bespoke application
- Courier service integration e.g. DPD, UPS, TNT, FedEx, Parcelforce, DHL etc.
- MS Exchange integration
Common benefits of using the BPA Platform to integrate Salesforce with your other business applications include:
- Removal of repetitive, bidirectional data entry
- Increase the visibility of critical information
- Include Salesforce users in workflow processes that start outside of Salesforce e.g. Account placed on hold within an ERP solution
- Quickly and easily facilitate two way integrations
"All this data from the various systems, which previously would have to be manually transferred, is now being pulled automatically, on schedule or on demand, via BPA Platform. It's allowing for a lot more efficiency and time saving because data is flowing backwards and forwards. It’s a massive time saver. I can sit back and relax and let BPA Platform get on with it."Head of Business Systems, IQGeo
IQGeo use BPA Platform Salesforce integration with SAP Business One and SAP Concur
Frequently Asked Questions
Salesforce Integration Brochure
Salesforce API Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.