eCommerce integration solutions to improve order management processes
Are you looking to automate your order management process by using market-proven eCommerce integration software? Or are you looking to significantly reduce order fulfilment times, increase the visibility of stock information or improve customer service through customer portals?
Codeless Platforms' eCommerce integration software and application solutions eradicate the hidden costs from your order management process by removing the repetitive, error-prone and time-consuming data entry tasks from employee workloads. Why have an employee wasting valuable time by manually processing orders from your web store into an ERP system, checking and updating stock levels and manually selecting a courier service when the whole process can be automated?
- Drag and drop eCommerce integration connectors for Shopify,BigCommerce, Magento, Shopware, WooCommerce, Amazon, eBay, EKM Powershop etc.
- Accounting and ERP integration e.g. Sage 50 / 200 / 1000, SAP Business One, Microsoft Dynamics, Access Dimensions etc.
- Order Management Application
- Customer Returns Portal
- Warranty Management Portal
- Supplier Portal
- Pushing order statuses, new products, stock level changes, delivery tracking numbers etc. into web stores
- Pulling orders down from eCommerce stores into CRM and ERP systems
- Improve the management and consistency of product information with a dedicated PIM system
- PIM eCommerce integration for product catalogue consistency across eCommerce platforms, marketplaces and 3PL
- Payment Gateway integration e.g. Sage Pay, Stripe and Worldpay
- Courier Service integration e.g. DHL, DPD, FedEx, Hermes, Parcelforce, TNT and UPS etc.
- Automatically pushing data collected by the online stores into existing CRM systems to assist sales staff with cross selling and upselling
- Automatic updating of your eCommerce application when a ‘complete’ or ‘shipped’ status is created within an ERP system
- Purchase Order workflow authorisations (single or multi-level)
- Automating customer registration communications
eCommerce Case Studies
Codeless Platforms’ software solutions are tried and tested. Don’t just take our word for it though. Discover what other businesses had to say about us, and find out how we helped them integrate their eCommerce systems to improve sales and customer relationships.
Case Study: Softline UK
Softline UK, a distributor of hardware and technology, auatomated its sales order processing and management by integrating Sage 200 and eBay Merchant Integration Platform.Download Brochure
Case Study: inov-8
inov-8, a footwear, clothing and equipment brand, improved its sales order fulfilment process by integrating Microsoft Dynamics AX with eCommerce and courier services.Download Brochure
Case Study: Slendertone
Discover how Slendertone has cut costs and improved operational management by using BPA Platform to integrate Shopify Plus with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and then automate its order processing.Download Brochure
Case Study: Mentmore Investments LLP
Discover how Mentmore Investments improved its sales order processing, reporting and financial controls by integrating Access Dimensions and WooCommerce.Download Brochure
eCommerce Blog Articles
Read up on the latest thoughts, trends and insights regarding business process automation, application development and eCommerce systems.
Magento Integration with ERP Due to the recent rise in online shopping, Magento integration with ERP has become an essential business requirement. The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the demand for businesses…