Are you looking for a market-proven SHOPLINE integration solution to integrate the SHOPLINE API with your ERP, CRM, or preferred courier service provider? Or are you looking for a SHOPLINE integration solution to streamline your eCommerce order management processes and ensure that products, stock and pricing are consistent across your business systems to help drive company revenue?
Codeless Platforms' SHOPLINE integration connector provides companies of any size with drag-and-drop tools to simplify access to the SHOPLINE API and enables you to read and write data to and from your SHOPLINE eCommerce platform and your in-house business systems. Integrating SHOPLINE with your other business systems provides you with the ability to automate your order management processes, products and stock and synchronise pricing updates. It removes repetitive, costly and error-prone administration tasks from employee workloads and improves product listings and catalogue consistency throughout the business to enhance your omnichannel campaigns.
No data integration project is the same, that’s why our SHOPLINE integration solution has the flexibility to provide you with a full drag and drop user experience to ensure that integration steps are visually represented with a wider automated process.
SHOPLINE Integration Brochure
SHOPLINE Integration Features and Benefits
SHOPLINE Integration Overview
The SHOPLINE integration tool provides you with the ability to communicate between BPA Platform and your SHOPLINE eCommerce platform. You use the integration tool to map BPA Platform data to SHOPLINE API objects and operations. Operations, such as Add, Get, Update and Delete, are supported for a variety of business objects, such as Products, Stock, Customer and Order.
SHOPLINE integration can be used to provide an indirect link between other business systems and applications that do not normally synchronise data with each other, such as automating the synchronisation of contacts from a CRM system as SHOPLINE customers, dynamically importing SHOPLINE orders into your ERP system, or to even provide reports containing data from both systems.
Image: A high-level system architecture overview of the SHOPLINE integration solution, with BPA Platform and the SHOPLINE API
Standard operations of the SHOPLINE integration solution:
- SHOPLINE ERP integration: SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign, Access Dimensions, Microsoft Dynamics NAV / 365 Business Central, Sage 200, Sage X3, SYSPRO, Epicor, Exact etc.
- SHOPLINE CRM integration: Salesforce, Sage CRM, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, SugarCRM, Maximizer CRM etc.
- Customer Account Management: Automatically create and update customer accounts including customer details, billing address and shipping address
- SHOPLINE eCommerce order automation: Automatically process orders from SHOPLINE to your ERP system, e.g. customer billing/shipping details, delivery method, payment method, quantity ordered, product code, product description etc.
- Products: Automate product updates including product SKU, product description, tax class, weight, retail price, available inventory levels etc.
- Inventory and Pricing: Automatically update inventory from your ERP system and upload price changes to SHOPLINE
- Sales order status update: Automatically upload sales order status updates from your ERP system to SHOPLINE
- Payments: Automate the synchronisation of transaction IDs and automatically create incoming Accounts Receivable (AR) invoices and payments
- Delivery: Automate the synchronisation of order tracking IDs and delivery confirmations between your ERP, courier and SHOPLINE
- Report automation: Automatic creation and distribution of reports and documents on a scheduled or database event. Ensure copies are saved to both a network location or sent via email, FTP or print, e.g. pick lists, delivery notes, stock reports, sales etc.
- Additional services: Purchase Order (PO) invoice automation, automated pick list creation, dispatch note creation, shipping notifications, identify transactions, check for errors, and send an internal alert if a sales process fails, automated email campaigns, e.g. slow-moving stock, courier service integration
Common commercial advantages of integrating SHOPLINE with your other business systems include:
- Significantly reduce order fulfilment times and costs
- Ability to process a higher volume of sales without increasing company headcounts
- Reduced operational costs
- Improved product listings and catalogue consistency to improve your omnichannel campaigns
- Ability to eradicate repetitive data entry
- Increased visibility of customer data to help identify buying history and patterns
Frequently Asked Questions
SHOPLINE Integration Brochure
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.