SAP Business One Integration
Do you need an easy-to-use SAP-Certified integration connector that provides seamless SAP Business One integration, whether on SAP HANA or SQL databases, with another business application or web service, e.g. a customer relationship management application, web shop or web service, such as Companies House?
Codeless Platforms' drag and drop SAP Business One integration solution enables you to synchronise data from another business solution so that you can significantly reduce costs, increase company productivity and drive profits. The SAP Business One integration tool pack provides a secure solution to automate the management of your SAP Business One company data without having to use multiple integration plug-ins that provide a rigid, point-to-point solution, which can cause operational difficulties further down the line.
BPA Platform is an iPaaS Platform that enables cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud to cloud applications to talk to each other to enable seamless system integration and business process automation capability.
SAP Business One Integration Benefits and Scenarios
Common SAP Certified integration scenarios achieved by our customers who integrate SAP Business One with other business systems and applications:
The SAP Business One Connector Tool Pack allows you to automate the management of your SAP Business One company data. It enables you to perform tasks such as retrieving information from a company or executing an operation to automatically ADD, UPDATE, or DELETE items such as invoices, sales orders, or business partners.
Company objects and fields can be mapped to BPA Platform data at runtime. When combined with other tools of BPA Platform, the SAP Business One integration solution can also provide a method of synchronising data between two systems that do not naturally talk to each other; for example, your SAP Business One system and a web shop such as Shopify or Magento.
SAP Business One automation can be applied to multiple business processes, such as order management, inventory and pricing updates etc., and notification and alerting capabilities can also be added. Depending on what you want to achieve, most processes you define are achieved in a 100% 'code-free' experience. You automate an employee process by dragging and dropping icons onto a canvas and linking them together in a process flow. The correlation of these tools replicate the physical employee process to your exact business rules. BPA Platform is comprised of four capabilities, enabling you to achieve more with the systems you have in place.
SAP Business One Connector: Data integration
SAP Business One Connector for code free SAP Business One integration with hundreds of applications, web services and systems such as:
- SAP Business One eCommerce integration e.g. Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, Amazon Seller Central, OnBuy etc.
- SAP Business One EDI integration
- Courier service integration e.g. DPD, UPS, FedEx, DHL, Parcelforce, MetaPack etc.
- SAP Business One warehouse management system (WMS) integration
- Credit referencing integration e.g. Creditsafe
- SAP Business One Integration with expense management services e.g. SAP Concur
- SAP Business One CRM integration e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, SugarCRM, HubSpot CRM etc.
- Integration with bespoke or vertical systems, databases and application(s)
- Intercompany integration solution for SAP Business One
SAP Business One Alerts and Notifications
Automate communications with customers, partners and suppliers such as:
- Aged debtor updates
- Back orders now in stock
- KPI notifications
- Price change updates
- Order confirmations and delivery notifications
Report and Document Automation
Code free automation of business processes that cross SAP Business One and practically any other business application such as:
- Credit control letters
- Renewal documents
- Compliance documents
- Delivery notes
- Sales and stock reports
SAP Business One Workflow
Code free approval workflows that can start and end inside or outside of SAP Business One. Common SAP Business One workflow examples include:
- Purchase order approval workflow
- Credit limit reviews
- Price changes
- Discount authorisations
- Expense approvals
Global Head of IT, Graff Diamonds
"The flexibility of BPA Platform is remarkable. The things that you can do with it are out of this world. It never ceases to amaze me. It’s an incredibly efficient and powerful tool. I always equate BPA Platform to being a staff member that never sleeps. It’s like an incredibly efficient person, or team of people, checking data, that never stops. The main benefit is time – the hours saved generating and manipulating reports. The sheer hourly numbers of staff time that's been saved is incredible"Graff Diamonds use BPA Platform to integrate over 50 instances of SAP Business One, EPOS and SAP Concur Download Case Study
SAP Business One Integration Tool Pack contents include:
- SAP Business One Event Agent
- SAP Business One Trigger tool
- SAP Business One (DI API) Integration Agent
- SAP Business One (DI API) Integration tool
- SAP Business One (Service Layer) Integration Agent
- SAP Business One (Service Layer) Integration tool
SAP Business One Integration Tool Pack Features
- On-premises and cloud (both Public and Private Cloud) installations of SAP Business One supported
- Support for user defined tables and fields within objects and sub-objects
- Allows you to maintain the synchronisation of data between one SAP company database and another. For example, if a record changes in one company it will be reflected in the other
- Allows data to be synchronised between SAP Business One and third-party systems
- Dynamic provision of API metadata enabling changes to objects and operations to be rolled out independently of the tool pack (SAP Business One (DI API) integration tool only)
- Memory support for ODBC, OLEDB, Call Store Procedure, and internal repositories (SAP Business One (DI API) integration tool only)
The current supported versions of SAP Business One are as follows:
Image: *BPA Platform SAP Business One Version Compatibility
*For more information about SAP Business One compatibility, refer to your Codeless Platforms partner, account manager or contact us.
The benefits of using Codeless Platforms' SAP Business One connector tool include:
- SAP-certified integration with SAP Business One® 10.0 for SQL databases
- SAP-certified integration with SAP Business One 10.0 for SAP HANA®
- SAP certification with SAP Business One® Cloud
- SAP Business One Service Layer (SL) Integration to communicate over the Service Layer via REST APIs
- It can facilitate two way integrations
- There is no software coding required thus protecting your SAP Business One upgrade path
- It will significantly extend the capabilities of SAP Business One
- Codeless Platforms is priced to compliment SAP Business One
SAP Business One Integration Service for SAP Partners
With over 20 years of working with channel partners, Codeless Platforms provides both SAP Partners and users with a market proven SAP Certified integration service through its BPA Platform. BPA Platform (formerly TaskCentre) has been SAP certified since 2011, enabling SAP Business One partners or customers to integrate SAP Business One with other business systems and services.
Codeless Platforms’ solutions offer endless opportunities for enhancing SAP Business One. Partnering with Codeless Platforms means that you can guarantee that every time you propose SAP Business One you can deliver a comprehensive solution that is tailored to meet your customer’s requirements.
Codeless Platforms has a long-standing relationship with SAP. Our SAP trained consultants continually provide value added services including implementation, customisation and training.
For more information on our SAP Partner opportunities email us or call +44 (0)330 99 88 700.
Frequently Asked Questions
SAP Business One Integration Brochure
SAP Business One Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.