Are you researching the market for a proven PayPal integration solution to synchronise PayPal data with your accounting, CRM or ERP system?
Codeless Platforms' PayPal Connector can integrate PayPal with your existing backend systems and automate the sharing, reconciliation and monitoring of financial data. This enables businesses to remove costly, error prone and time-consuming data entry.
PayPal Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Business processes that can be achieved via the PayPal API include:
- Integration with accounting, CRM and ERP systems e.g. SAP Business One, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Infor CRM etc.
- Updating systems with payments, whether successful, failed or fraudulent
- Automating the management of invoices and reports
- Automating bank reconciliation
- Exception management monitoring and reporting
Common commercial benefits achieved through synchronising PayPal data with business software include:
- The removal of repetitive administration
- Increased visibility into orders and payments
- Enhanced management of invoicing and reporting procedures
- The eradication of reconciliation errors
- Improved and consistent despatch performance regardless of business volume
- 100% consistent exception management
- The ability to scale business performance without creating costly back office administration
PayPal Integration Brochure
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.