Are you looking for a market proven X-Cart integration solution to synchronise X-Cart data between your Accounting, ERP, CRM or courier service applications?
Codeless Platforms' X-Cart Integration connector enables businesses to rapidly integrate and automate data to and from X-Cart and their business applications to remove repetitive bu-directional data entry errors and administration costs.Download Brochure
X-Cart Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common X-Cart integration scenarios requested by companies using X-Cart include:
- Automatically insert X-Cart orders into an accounting solution
- Automatic transfer of orders status and current stock levels and/or images from an accounting systems to X-Cart
- Automatic placement of an order with a selected courier service(s)
- Automated transfer of online payment details and transaction IDs to your ERP solution
- Automated customer data synchronisation between X-Cart and your ERP system
- Automatic updating of X-Cart with a ‘complete’ or ‘shipped’ status when an invoice or delivery has been created
Common benefits that our customers see when using the BPA Platform include:
- Increase in employee productivity
- Removal data entry errors and associated issues
- Eradication of repetitive and costly administration
- Faster order to dispatch times
- Enhanced customer service
- Achieve the strategic goal of zero latency
X-Cart Integration Brochure
Standard Product Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.