Are you looking for an easy-to-use SYSPRO integration connector that will automatically extract (e.g. ODBC, OLEDB, Web Services) transform (e.g. XML to recordset or recordset to XML) and load data between your SYSPRO database and other on-premises systems or cloud-based applications? Or are you looking to remove repetitive bi-directional data entry tasks to improve company performance and drive revenues?
Codeless Platforms' SYSPRO integration services provides drag and drop integration and business process automation tools for partners and end users to quickly and easily simplify database integration development tasks. It allows you to automate the management of SYSPRO data such as retrieving information from a company or executing an operation to automatically ADD, UPDATE, or DELETE items such as invoices, sales orders, or business partners.
BPA Platform is an iPaaS Platform that enables cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud to cloud applications to talk to each other to enable seamless system integration and business process automation capability.
SYSPRO Integration Brochure
SYSPRO Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Codeless Platforms' SYSPRO connector provides you with the ability to send and retrieve data between BPA Platform and SYSPRO. This allows for data to be synchronised between SYSPRO and third-party systems that it does not normally connect with, such as eCommerce or integration with an industry specific or bespoke application. The SYSPRO connector is used to map BPA Platform data to SYSPRO modules and functions.
Image: A high-level system architecture overview of the SYSPRO Connector, with BPA Platform and SYSPRO
Common SYSPRO ERP software integration scenarios that our partners and users request include:
- CRM integration e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, SugarCRM etc.
- SYSPRO eCommerce integration and automated order management processing e.g. Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Amazon etc.
- Integration with an industry specific or bespoke application e.g. WMS system or supplier/customer database
- SYSPRO EDI integration
- Automate the importation and management of customer data, vendor information, Bills of Material, routings, and GL chart of accounts
- Courier Service Integration and automated fulfilment processing e.g. FedEx, UPS, DPD, Parcelforce, Hermes etc.
- Automate order processing, purchase order approvals and payment processing
- Automatically import and export all sales orders between systems
Download Whitepaper Download Brochure
Common benefits achieved by integrating SYSPRO ERP software with on-premises or cloud-based business systems include:
- Reduced bespoke development times and costs
- Achieve robust, reliable and repeatable data mapping and manipulation
- Protect future upgrade paths
- Improved visibility of data and decision making
- Increased employee productivity
- Significantly reduced operational costs
- Automated repetitive, bi-directional data entry processes
Arrange a Call
"In the SYSPRO arena it’s commonplace to find expensive development options, but this is an ideal alternative. BPA Platform gives us much more flexibility. In fact, you don’t need to spend money on expensive development. It's so easy to use. It's much better than other products which require programming analysts to set up. BPA Platform is going to be an integral component for merging the two systems because it automates an otherwise manual process."CFO/COO at Bob Martin and CFO at Pets Choice Limited
Pets Choice Limited use BPA Platform to integrate SYSPRO, Microsoft Dynamics NAV and TrueCommerce EDI
Frequently Asked Questions
SYSPRO Integration Brochure
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.