Not-for-Profit solutions to help you achieve more by doing less
Are you looking for cost effective and easy to use not-for-profit solutions to remove repetitive data entry tasks from employee workloads? Or are you looking to drive donations that can be tracked back to street fundraising activities?
Codeless Platforms' not-for-profit solutions provide you with the flexibility to automate repetitive and costly charity administration duties and drive donation revenues.
- Integrating dedicated NFP software including Donor Strategy and IntegraNG with finance, marketing and HR back office systems
- Reconciliation of income streams
- JustGiving integration with your NFP software
- Financial reporting including annual statements etc.
- Logging of voluntary income and generating receipts
- Time-consuming marketing activities by integrating email marketing solutions e.g. dotmailer, MailChimp, HubSpot, Marketo etc.
- Notifications about significant donations and corporate income
- Web portal software specifically designed for your needs such as a Donor portal and GDPR portal
- Mobile applications for street fundraisers
- Data validation to efficiently run Direct Debit checks and GoCardless integration
- Generating and distributing newsletters and thank you letters
- Managing fundraising streams to remain stable and sustainable
Not-for-profit Case Studies
Codeless Platforms’ software solutions are tried and tested. Don’t just take our word for it though. Discover what other NFP organisations had to say about us, and find out how we helped them reduce costs and improve efficiency.
Case Study : Victim Support
Case Study: Woodland Trust
Case Study: EveryChild
Not-for-profit Blog Articles
Read up on the latest thoughts, trends and insights regarding business process automation, application development and data management in your sector.
Automated Compliance Management: How automation addresses the challenges of compliance procedures Compliance has always played a pivotal role in migrating unnecessary risk from the organisation, but a number of well documented corporate…