Professional services automation software to help you achieve more by doing less
Are you looking for professional services automation software to maximise billing time by removing repetitive and error prone data entry into case management systems? Or are you looking to automate everday reports and improve the management and data quality of client information?
Codeless Platforms’ professional services automation software and solutions provide you with the tools and flexibility to improve employee productivity and reduce operational costs through automation or web based applications. Our solutions are designed specifically with you in mind so that you can concentrate on maximising billing time and drive company revenue.
- GDPR ready CRM software
- Reminders for project milestones and deadlines
- CRM integration with email marketing software e.g. dotmailer, MailChimp, HubSpot etc.
- Informing team members when new cases are received that will involve them
- Internal alerts to all staff who need to know when a new client has been taken on
- Automated letter production to inform clients of progress with their case, ideal for solicitors, conveyancers and similar professionals
- Monitor overtime worked and inform directors when thresholds exceeded
- Companies House integration with your existing business systems and applications
- Reminders for annual returns
- Automated reminders to clients to submit information or issue instructions required for annual returns such as tax and VAT
- Monitor progress of jobs ‘vs’ deadlines
- Monitor whether jobs have been finished within ‘target completion time’
- Warn about invoices raised without a project code
- Automation of fee collection letters using filters to exclude those clients recently contacted about their debt
- Weekly lists of overdue debts
- Inform directors when debts reach significant ages
- Identifying clients who haven’t issued any instructions in a given period
Professional Services Case Studies
Codeless Platforms’ software solutions are tried and tested. Don’t just take our word for it though. Discover what other professional services had to say about us, and find out how we helped them reduce costs and improve efficiency.
Case Study: HBK CPAs & Consultants
Case Study: JOYCE | DICKSON
Case Study: Expense Reduction Analysts
Professional Services Connectors
Professional Services Blog Articles
Read up on the latest thoughts, trends and insights regarding business process automation, application development and data management in your sector.
When organisations are in their infancy, it’s not uncommon to collect multiple entry-level solutions to help manage important tasks. Initially, these systems are important drivers of growth that help organisations grow and…
Tikit recently announced a record year of sales and a huge uptake of its practice and case management solution P4W by a plethora of law firms in the UK. This flexible and…
Automated Compliance Management: How automation addresses the challenges of compliance procedures Compliance has always played a pivotal role in migrating unnecessary risk from the organisation, but a number of well documented corporate…