Are you searching for a market proven and affordable Fortune3 integration solution to synchronise Fortune3 data with your accounting solution?
Codeless Platforms' Fortune3 Integration connector provides organisations of any size with a proven platform to integrate Fortune3 with their business software.Download Brochure
Fortune3 Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common integrations requested by organisations running Fortune3 include:
- Automatically insert Fortune3 orders into an accounting solution
- Automate the transfer of order status and current stock levels and/or images from an accounting system to Fortune3
- Automatically place an order with a selected courier service(s)
- Automatic synchronisation of customer information between Fortune3 and an CRM application
Common commercial benefits achieved by integrating Fortune3 with other business systems include
- Eradication of repetitive data entry and associated human errors
- Significant reduction in order fulfilment times
- Reduction in operational costs and the need to recruit seasonal employees at peak times
Fortune3 Integration Brochure
Standard Product Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.