Removing time-consuming tasks with CRM integration
Do you need to improve the management of customer information and sales opportunities by reducing manual administration tasks with a market proven CRM integration solution? Or are you still using spreadsheets as a customer database or paying over-the-odds for CRM modules that you are not using?
Codeless Platforms’ CRM integration connectors and mobile-ready CRM software can make sure that all relevant data is automatically pushed into your CRM platform and automate numerous processes to help you manage customer and prospect relationships, interactions and communications, which will improve customer retention and increase sales opportunities.
- CRM integration connectors for Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SugarCRM, Agile CRM, Sage CRM, Codeless Platforms CRM etc.
- Pushing customer data from other systems into CRM systems
- Monitoring CRM software for anomalies, duplicate information etc.
- Email marketing integration with CRM software e.g. dotmailer, MailChimp, CommuniGator, ExpertSender, Communicator, Elastic Email, HubSpot, Marketo etc.
- Automatically scheduling follow up activity, including cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Notifying account managers of changes to customer or partner information
- Automating targeted marketing campaigns and profiling
- Querying CRM systems, retrieving information, formatting and distributing
- Automating communication with customers, partners and suppliers
- Responding to customer enquiries and requests for information
- Building bespoke CRM systems, applications and developing add-ons including quotes and pricing, campaigns, job management and sales orders
Customer Relationship Management Integrations & Solutions
We provide integration and automation solutions for a wide-range of software, exploiting their APIs to deliver seamless connectivity and data management via a simple, drag and drop interface.
Customer Relationship Management Blog Articles
Read up on the latest thoughts, trends and insights regarding customer relationship management, business process automation and application development.