Amazon Seller Central Integration
Are you searching for a powerful Amazon Seller Central integration solution to synchronise your Amazon store with your accounting, ERP, CRM or preferred courier service provider?
Codeless Platforms' pre-configured and customisable Amazon Seller Central integration connector provides organisations of any size with drag-and-drop tools to automate the delivery of marketplace activity between your Amazon store and your in-house business software.
Our flexible integration solution enables you to automatically extract new sales orders from the marketplace and place them into to your business software without the need for manual input. Changes to your product inventory, such as price and stock levels, within your business software are identified and your Amazon store is automatically updated. It also facilitates Amazon FBA automation.
The Amazon Seller Central API integration connector provides a cost effective and efficient way to completely remove the need for repetitive manual data entry. Your current workflow process can be fully automated from start to finish and be adapted or extended to suit your specific requirements.Download Brochure
Amazon Seller Central Integration Features and Benefits
Pre-configured operations of the Amazon Seller Central API integration connector that are supplied as standard include the following:
- Download sales orders from Amazon to your ERP system: The automated download of your marketplace orders will include key information such as: Delivery method (as selected by the customer e.g courier and delivery timeframe), product description (product code and quantity required), payment details including transaction ID, Amazon fulfilment (Amazon FBA integration)
- Upload ERP sales order status to Amazon
- Part shipment: Allow items of an order to be shipped as they become available
- Upload ERP stock level and price changes to Amazon: Your Amazon store is automatically updated to reflect product related changes made within your ERP business system, including: Product stock levels, product price changes
Common custom features that can be implemented using the Amazon Seller Central API connector include:
Our Amazon Seller Central API integration solution is not limited to the customisations listed below and can be tailored to meet your exact business requirements.
When downloading a sales order to your business system:
- Configurable products: This accomodates the bespoke customisation of a product where multiple choice options within a product listings are available.
- Multiple payment methods: Allows payments to be split to allow payments for one half and a payment method for the other.
- Payment reconciliation: Provides the ability to automatically check if a payment for an order has successfully reached the vendor bank account before an order can be shipped.
When uploading ERP stock levels and price changes to your Amazon store:
- Amazon stock levels and prices inaccessible: Product stock levels and prices are obtained solely from your ERP system and can be customised to query your inventory on Amazon to obtain an aggregate figure.
Common commercial advantages of integrating your Amazon store with your other business systems include:
- Significantly reduce order fulfilment times
- Ability to process a higher volume of sales without increasing company headcounts
- Reduced operational costs
- Ability to eradicate repetitive and manual data entry
Amazon Seller Central Integration Brochure
Amazon Seller Central Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.