Oracle E-Business Suite Integration
Are you looking for an Oracle E-Business Suite integration tool to integrate Oracle EBS with another cloud-based or on-premises database, business system or web service, such as Companies House, eCommerce platform or a credit referencing service? Or are you looking to increase company output and drive revenue by automating the synchronisation of company data to reduce repetitive employee administration tasks?
Codeless Platforms’ Oracle EBS Connector provides you with the ability to automate the management of your company data quickly and easily by replicating manual employee processes to your exact business rules through a drag and drop, graphical user interface (GUI), without the need for bespoke coding or programming.
BPA Platform is an iPaaS Platform that enables Oracle E-Business Suite users to synchronise data between other cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud to cloud applications to provide seamless data integration and business process automation capabilities.Download Brochure
Oracle E-Business Suite Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common Oracle EBS integration scenarios often achieved by BPA Platform users:
The Oracle EBS Connector provides you with a scalable business process automation solution with extensive process modelling capabilities that allow you to build flexible and customisable automated business processes logically. The Oracle EBS integration solution enables you to automatically ADD, UPDATE, GET, or DELETE items, such as invoices, sales orders or business partners and synchronise data between two or more systems that do not naturally talk to each other, for example, your Oracle E-Business Suite and an eCommerce platform, such as Shopify or Magento.
Image: A high-level system architecture overview of Oracle E-Business Suite integration with BPA Platform
BPA Platform is comprised of four capabilities that help you to achieve more from your existing business systems.
Oracle EBS Connector: Data Integration
Oracle E-Business Suite integration connector for code-free EBS integration with other systems, applications and web services, such as:
- Oracle eCommerce integration, e.g. Oracle EBS integration with Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Amazon Seller Central etc.
- Oracle EBS EDI integration
- Oracle EBS integration with warehouse management systems (WMS)
- Integration with expense management services, e.g. SAP Concur
- Integration with bespoke or vertical systems, databases and applications
- Integration with courier services, e.g. DHL, DPD, FedEx, Hermes, Parcelforce, UPS
- Credit referencing integration, e.g. Creditsafe
- Web service integration, e.g. Companies House, EORI number validation, VIES VAT etc.
Oracle EBS Alerts and Notifications
Automate internal and external alerts and communications with customers, partners and suppliers, such as:
- Aged debtor updates
- Back orders now in stock
- KPI notifications
- Price change updates
- Order confirmations
- Delivery notifications
- Low stock levels alerts and inventory re-order point notifications
Oracle EBS reports and documentation
Oracle EBS reporting solutions to automate the creation and delivery of critical business reports and documentation, such as:
- Sales and stock reports
- Renewal documentation
- Credit control letters
- Delivery notes
- Compliance documents
Oracle EBS Workflow
Approval workflows that can start or end inside or outside Oracle E-Business Suite. Common Oracle EBS workflow examples include:
- Credit limit reviews
- Purchase order approval workflow
- Price change authorisations
- Discount authorisations
- Expense approvals
The benefits of using Codeless Platforms' Oracle EBS connector tool include:
- Quickly and easily facilitate two-way integrations
- Significantly extend the capabilities of Oracle E-Business Suite
- Reduce bespoke development times and costs
- Achieve robust, reliable and repeatable data mapping and manipulation
- Protect future upgrade paths
- Increase visibility of data and improved decision making
- Increase employee productivity and company output
- Reduced operational costs and ability to drive company revenue
Frequently Asked Questions
Oracle E-Business Suite Integration Brochure
Oracle E-Business Suite Integration
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.