Travel and leisure management solutions for you to achieve more by doing less
Do you need cost effective travel and leisure management solutions to improve the management and updating of customer details, reduce exposure to bad credit and enhance security checks? Or are you looking to boost productivity by removing costly and repetitive administration tasks from employee workloads?
Codeless Platforms' travel and leisure management solutions provide you with the tools to remove labour intensive repetitive administration from employee workloads, increase customer service levels and enhance financial control. Our automation and application development solutions put you back in control of the way your business operates so that you can concentrate on maximising company revenue.
- Mobile-ready CRM software designed around your business processes
- Self-service web portals e.g. Supplier Management Portal
- Automated security checks
- Automation of personalised statement creation and distribution
- Automation of customer invoicing leading to a reduction in cost and time
- Proactive monitoring and alerting regarding client credit limits
- Management of critical supplier statuses including alerts about when a supplier’s insurance cover is about to expire
- Automation of the purchase order process including checking POs against budgets
- Pushing and pulling data between business systems including accounting, ERP and third-party apps
- Automatic distribution of timetable updates or changes to itineraries
- Automatic generation and distribution of reports e.g. debt retrieval, revenue and cash flow
- Integration of payment gateways into business software
Travel and Leisure Case Studies
Codeless Platforms’ software solutions are tried and tested. Don’t just take our word for it though. Discover what other travel and leisure businesses had to say about us, and find out how we helped them reduce costs and improve efficiency.
Case Study: Norad Travel Group
Case Study: C&M Travel Recruitment
Case Study: Birmingham Airport
Travel and Leisure Connectors
Travel and Leisure Blog Articles
Read up on the latest thoughts, trends and insights regarding business process automation, application development and data management in your sector.
Automating Trams Back Office Invoices, Credit Control Procedures and Customer Statements
Automating Trams Back Office Tasks Trams Back Office is a popular back office accounting and reporting system for the travel and transportation industry. It can capture and store customer details, invoice numbers,…