SAP Ariba Integration
Are you looking for a cost-effective SAP Ariba integration solution to integrate SAP Ariba with other on-premises or cloud-based business systems and applications, such as suppliers and trading partners, ERP software and expense management applications? Or are you looking to streamline your procurement cycle and supply chain processes by automating essential procurement processes and information?
Codeless Platforms’ SAP Ariba e-procurement and supply chain integration solution provides you with the ability to read and write SAP Ariba data between other business systems, web services and trading partners to automate procurement processes, reduce operational costs, increase company output and improve supplier relationships.
BPA Platform is an iPaaS Platform that enables cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud to cloud applications to talk to each other to enable seamless system integration and business process automation capability.Download Brochure
SAP Ariba Integration Scenarios and Benefits
BPA Platform provides a secure integration solution to automate the management of your company data between systems, processes and trading partners. It enables you to perform tasks such as retrieving information from a company or executing an operation to automatically ADD, UPDATE or DELETE items, including invoices, purchase orders or trading partners. Most processes you define are achieved in a 100% 'code-free' experience. Simply automate an employee process by dragging and dropping icons onto a canvas and linking them together in a process flow. The correlation of these tools replicate the physical employee process to your exact business rules.
Common Ariba API integration scenarios often implemented with BPA Platform include:
- SAP Ariba ERP integration, e.g. Oracle E-Business Suite, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SYSPRO, Epicor etc.
- SAP Ariba supplier integration, e.g. trading partners
- SAP Ariba expense integration, e.g. SAP Concur (Invoice/Expense)
- Purchase order automation
- Automated PO confirmations
- SAP Ariba ServiceNow integration
- EDI integration
- Automated creation and delivery of contracts
- Automatic creation and delivery of customer invoices on scheduled or database events
- Integration with stock warehouses and WMS systems
- CRM integration, e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM etc.
- Product information management (PIM) integration for additional product catalogue synchronisation
- eCommerce and marketplace integration, e.g. Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, Amazon Seller Central etc.
Common SAP Ariba API integration benefits when using BPA Platform:
- Reduced integration time frames and costs
- Streamlined supply chain and procurement process
- Ability to integrate multiple database instances and automate related business processes
- Improved supplier relationships
- Increased employee productivity and company output
- Reduced operational costs and increased ROI
Frequently Asked Questions
SAP Ariba Integration Brochure
SAP Ariba Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.