Sage 200 Integration
Are your colleagues still manually rekeying information from other applications or data sources into Sage 200? Or are you looking for a Sage 200 integration solution that can reduce the time and costs associated with processing everyday tasks such as eCommerce orders?
Codeless Platforms' Sage 200 Integration connector enables organisations running Sage 200, regardless of size and budget, to integrate it with practically any on-premises or cloud-based application to read and write data between Sage 200 and other business systems and applications.
The Sage 200 Connector Tool is used to operate with data from/to a Sage 200 database. The operations available are Create, Delete, Get and Update. The Sage Connector Tool transforms incoming XML data into an XML format for the specific Sage 200 object and operation selected. This XML is then passed to the Sage 200 API to interact with the data in the Sage 200 database. The response is exposed as XML from the Tool, which could include details of the object requested, errors from the provider, or the values of any automatically generated ID fields.Download Whitepaper Download Brochure
Sage 200 Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common integrations achieved by integrating Sage 200 with other cloud-based or on-premises business solutions
The Sage 200 Connector Tool allows users to communicate directly with the Sage 200 application in order to both read data from your system as well as write data back to it. It allows users to communicate with the core modules of Sage 200 such as financial and commercial; Sales Legder, Purchase Ledger, Nominal Ledger, Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order Processing and Stock Control.
Image: A high-level system architecture overview of the Sage 200 Connector, with BPA Platform and Sage 200
Common systems and applications that BPA Platform for Sage 200 users often integrate using the connector tool include:
- eCommerce platforms e.g. Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, BigCommerce, Amazon Seller Central, OnBuy, eBay etc.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) integration
- CRM integration e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, HubSpot CRM etc.
- Integration with an industry specific or bespoke application e.g. WMS system or supplier/customer database
- Automate the importation and management of customer data, vendor information, Bills of Material, routings, and GL chart of accounts
- Courier Service integration and automated fulfilment processing
- Automated order processing, purchase order approvals and payment processing
- Automatic import and export of all sales orders between systems
- CSV file integration
- XML file integration
- TXT file integration
"Codeless Platforms’ BPA Platform is a fantastic solution for reducing costs and streamlining administrative processes."Operations Manager, Comfy Quilts
Comfy Quilts use BPA Platform for Sage 200 integration to enable the extracting, formatting and delivery of business critical data for real-time reporting
The business benefits of using Codeless Platforms' Sage 200 integration solution include:
- Reduced bespoke development times and costs
- Achieve robust, reliable and repeatable data mapping and manipulation
- Protect future upgrade paths
- Eradication of data entry errors and associated costs
- Increase in company and employee productivity and output
- Ability to scale company operations without additional employee overheads
- Improved financial performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Sage 200 Integration Brochure
Sage 200 Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.