Are you looking for a cost-effective SugarCRM integration solution to integrate SugarCRM with another cloud-based or on-premises business system such as ERP, bespoke or industry specific application? Or are you looking to include SugarCRM users in workflow processes that start outside of SugarCRM e.g. account placed on hold in an ERP system?
Codeless Platforms' market proven SugarCRM Integration connector enables businesses to quickly, simply and cost effectively integrate SugarCRM with other business systems and applications, automate business processes and add business notifications to database events. It reduces sales and marketing automation development times and costs, improves employee performance, and increases the visibility of critical business information.
SugarCRM Integration Brochure
SugarCRM Integration Scenarios and Benefits
SugarCRM Integration Overview
BPA Platform for SugarCRM simplifies communication between BPA Platform and your SugarCRM system to automatically read and write data to and from SugarCRM and your other cloud based or on-premises business systems such as ERP and email marketing systems.
BPA Platforms’ SugarCRM integration connector provides you with a user friendly graphical interface, enabling you to map business data into SugarCRM objects to facilitate seamless data integration between multiple business systems.
Image: A high-level data automation overview SugarCRM ERP integration touchpoints with BPA Platform and SugarCRM
Common integration scenarios that our customers implement using BPA Platform with SugarCRM include:
- SugarCRM ERP integration: BPA Platform can be used to integrate SugarCRM with leading ERP systems such as, SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Sage 200, Sage 1000, SYSPRO, Epicor, Access Dimensionsetc.
- Customer and Accounts: Automatically create and update new and existing accounts and contacts between SugarCRM and your ERP system with the associated Sales Representative linked
- Opportunities and Leads: Automate the synchronisation of CRM Order/Opportunity/Lead into your ERP system when it has been created in SugarCRM
- Quotes: Automate quotes created in SugarCRM with ERP sales orders for processing (Sugar Professional and Enterprise editions)
- Automatically upload ERP Items to SugarCRM when using Sugar Professional and Enterprise editions
- SugarCRM email marketing integration: e.g. MailChimp, Spotler, dotdigital, HubSpot etc.
- eCommerce integration e.g. Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, BigCommerce, Shopware etc.
- Alerts and notifications: Automatically create an email alert to the relevant account manager for when an account is placed on credit hold within an accounting/ERP system and place on hold within SugarCRM
- Multilevel workflow approvals
- Integration with a bespoke application(s)
- Microsoft Exchange integration
- Web service integration e.g. credit score agencies, customer service / help desk systems
Common commercial benefits achieved by integrating SugarCRM with other cloud-based or on-premises business systems and applications include:
- Eradicate the manual rekeying of data between your ERP solution and SugarCRM
- Improve the visibility of important information
- Include SugarCRM users in workflow decisions that start outside of the system e.g. Account placed on hold within an accounting or ERP solution
- Quickly and easily facilitate two-way integrations
- Reduce operational costs
- Drive company revenue through automated email marketing campaigns e.g. slow-moving stock, new stock arrived in warehouse etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
SugarCRM Integration Brochure
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.