Are you looking to improve your logistics and fleet management procedures through Stream integration with other cloud-based or on-premises business applications? Or are you looking to improve the management of deliveries, collections, orders, vehicles and drivers?
Stream is a cloud-based logistics, fleet maintenance and transport management software for businesses that use their own vehicles. It helps businesses efficiently manage deliveries, collections, orders, vehicles and drivers.
Codeless Platforms' Stream Integration connector can integrate Stream with existing business systems, including accounting, warehouse, inventory, eCommerce, shipping and omnichannel retail management software. This will help support logistics operations and enable businesses to grow.
BPA Platform is an iPaaS Platform that enables cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud to cloud applications to talk to each other to enable seamless system integration and business process automation capability.
Stream Integration Brochure
Stream Integration Scenarios and Benefits
The Stream integration connector provides you with a scalable business process automation platform that enables you to build flexible and customisable automated business processes through drag and drop technology. This enables you to perform tasks, such as retrieving information from a business system or executing an operation to automatically ADD, UPDATE, GET or DELETE items, such as sales orders, inventory levels or delivery updates.
Integrating Stream with your business systems will improve logistics operations and enhance customer service.
Common Stream integration scenarios often implemented with BPA Platform include:
- Stream ERP integration, e.g. SAP Business One, Oracle E-Business Suite, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SYSPRO, Epicor etc.
- Stream eCommerce integration, e.g. Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, Amazon Seller Central etc.
- Integration with stock warehouses and WMS systems
- Stream CRM integration, e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM etc.
Automated processes achievable through Stream integration include:
- Automate the creation of orders in Stream straight from a chosen business system
- Automatically upload products, inventory levels and delivery addresses into Stream
- Update business systems with tracking information, including Stream Consignment Numbers and web links
- Update business systems with proof of delivery and order statuses
Common benefits and improvements achieved when integrating Stream with business software include:
- Real-time visibility of orders and deliveries improves customer service
- Capture electronic proof of delivery and collection
- Track drivers and monitor jobs in progress in real-time
- Delivery slots, updated ETAs and order tracking reduces missed deliveries
- Quickly and easily facilitate two-way integrations
- Reduce bespoke development times and costs
- Achieve robust, reliable and repeatable data mapping and manipulation
- Protect future upgrade paths
- Increase the visibility of data and improve decision making
- Increase employee productivity and company output
- Reduce operational costs and ability to drive company revenue
Frequently Asked Questions
Stream Integration Brochure
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.