Are you looking for a customisable Shopify integration solution to automate Shopify orders and products between your Shopify store and ERP system? Or are you looking to reduce costs and improve order fulfilment times by integrating Shopify with your courier service?
Codeless Platforms' Shopify connector provides companies of any size with drag-and-drop tools to simplify access to the Shopify API, allowing businesses to automate the upload and download of information between in-house systems and Shopify.
Shopify Integration Features and Benefits
Standard operations of our customisable Shopify integration connector include:
Automatically download sales orders from Shopify and Shopify’s point of sale system (POS) and insert them into your business software without the need for manual input. This means that any sales made using this system will automatically synchronise with your ERP system.
Download sales orders from Shopify to your ERP system:
- Customer shipping details
- Delivery method, as selected by the customer e.g. Courier and delivery timeframe
- Product description, product code and quantity required
- Payment details including Transaction ID
Upload ERP sales order status to Shopify: Once an order is marked as fulfilled in your ERP system, automatically inform customers with:
- Order status updates
- Courier tracking information
Download products from Shopify: Automatically download your store products at scheduled intervals. This will allow for the upkeep of product inventory and price changes.
Upload ERP stock level and price changes to Shopify: Automatically update Shopify with product related changes made within your ERP system, such as:
- Product stock levels
- Product prices changes
Shopify point of sale (POS): Whether a sale is made on the website or via a separate ‘checkout terminal’, Shopify orders will still automatically be inserted into your business ERP and can be identified as a web or EPOS source.
Part shipments: Ship order items when they become available.
Custom Shopify Integration features:
Our Shopify integration solution is open to customisation which enables you to tailor it to your exact requirements. Common examples of customisation that our customers have implemented with the Shopify integration connector include:
- Multiple Shopify stores
- Configurable products e.g. customisation of a product where multiple choice options within a product listings are available
- Allow for multiple payment methods
- Payment reconciliation e.g. automatically check if payment for an order has reached the vendors bank account before an order can be shipped
Commercial benefits achieved by integrating Shopify with accounting, ERP and CRM systems include:
- Improved customer service levels
- Reduced Shopify order fulfilment times
- Enhanced employee productivity
- Removed repetitive data entry and the capacity for human error