Are you looking for a cost-effective OnBuy integration solution to automate the synchronisation of sales orders, products, inventory, stock, and pricing between your OnBuy store and ERP system to remove repetitive bi-directional data entry tasks from employee workloads? Or are you looking to improve data consistency across all your business systems and applications?
Codeless Platforms’ OnBuy API integration solution provides you with the ability to synchronise critical business data between OnBuy and your other cloud-based or on-premises business systems and applications. It enables you to fully automate workflow processes, such as sales order processing and product management tasks, to reduce repetitive manual administration and ensures that orders, products, stock and pricing are consistent throughout the business.
OnBuy Integration Brochure
OnBuy Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common OnBuy API integration scenarios between OnBuy and other cloud-based or on-premises business systems and applications include:
- OnBuy ERP integration, e.g. SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign, Sage 200, Sage 1000, Sage X3, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, SYSPRO, Epicor etc.
- Automated sales order processing: Automatically process sales orders from OnBuy to your ERP system, including product code, product description, quantity ordered, payment method, delivery method etc.
- Automatic upload of ERP sales order status to OnBuy including courier tracking information
- Automatically update inventory from an ERP system to OnBuy
- Automate the upload of retail pricing changes from an ERP system to OnBuy
- Product update automation: Automate the updating of product information, including product SKUs, product description, tax class weight, retail price, inventory levels etc.
- Ability to configure products, e.g. Accommodate bespoke customisation of a product where multiple-choice options with a product’s listing are available
- Dynamically check for errors and send an internal alert if a sales process fails
- Ability to cater for Part Shipment by allowing items of an order to be shipped as they become available
- Courier service integration, e.g. DPD, DHL, Parcelforce, FedEx, Hermes etc.
- eCommerce integration e.g. Shopify, BigCommerce, Shopware, Magento, ChannelAdvisor etc.
Commercial benefits of OnBuy ERP integration include:
- Remove repetitive data entry tasks from employee workloads
- Reduce order to fulfilment times
- Increase the visibility of inventory levels
- Ability to process more sales orders without increasing employee workload
- Reduce the requirement to recruit additional resource during peak and seasonal periods
- Reduced operational costs
- Reduced product return processing costs due to processing errors in the sales order process
OnBuy Integration Brochure
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.