Are you researching the market for a proven Linnworks integration solution to synchronise Linnworks data with your accounting software, CRM or ERP systems?
Codeless Platforms' Linnworks Integration connector provides companies of any size with proven, drag-and-drop tools to integrate Linnworks with practically any business system(s).Download Brochure
Linnworks Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Integrations achievable through the Linnworks API include:
- Automatic downloading of Linnworks data into accounting, CRM or ERP solutions
- Inventory management - create new items, modify stock levels etc.
- Order management including processing, deleting and modifying
- Ability to manage and edit purchase orders within Linnworks
Common commercial benefits achieved by integrating Linnworks with accounting, ERP and CRM systems include
- Improved efficiencies by automating workflow processes
- Better visibility into business inventory and sales
- Enhancement of customer service and ability to explore new revenue channels
Linnworks Integration Brochure
Standard Product Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.