IT automation tools to reduce bespoke development times and costs
Are you looking to improve IT performance by ensuring that best practices and procedures are adhered to, files aren't moved and are in the right place? Or are you looking to reduce the time and costs of bespoke development projects?
Codeless Platforms’ drag and drop business process automation and rapid application development tools reduce bespoke development times and costs. The majority of projects will become a 100% 'code free' experience by quickly and easily integrating your business systems and applications to automate numerous tasks, reports, workflows and notifications and create cloud-based applications, allowing you to improve IT performance and ensure that everything works the way management intended.
IT Process Automation Examples:
- Drag and drop process automation tools compatible with practically any data source via ODBC, OLEDB, Web Services or an extensive range of supported 3rd party APIs through connectors
- Integrating cloud-based and on-premises software, including accounting, CRM, eCommerce and ERP from vendors including Sage, Microsoft, SAP, Infor, Epicor, Sugar, Salesforce, Shopify, Magento, MailChimp and many more
- Keeping information on websites, intranets and portals up to date
- Automating the movement of information between disparate IT systems
- Monitoring key business systems and sending alerts via email or SMS if they are not working properly
- Rapid application development tools to build 100% fit applications e.g. Customer, Partner, Supplier and HR web portals, vehicle asset management, custom CRM software, order management application etc.
- Automatically generating and distributing reports
- IT process automation (ITPA)
- Checking available hard disk spaces on servers and sending alerts if this falls below thresholds with the option to automate deletions from Temp folders
- Implementing workflows for various tasks and processes
- Automated support tickets and enquiries and help desk support to handle customer service
- Creating bespoke add-ons and software for specific tasks
- Adding notification and alerting capabilities via SMS to business systems
- Reducing the number of places from which automated tasks have to be administrated
Benefits of IT Automation:
Common benefits of IT automation when using BPA Platform include:
- Safeguarde against future upgrade paths of primary business systems and applications
- Achieve real-time notification and alerting of business risks across all departments
- Real-time notification and alerting of failed processes
- Improved response times to system issues
- Improved decision making
- Reduced bespoke development times and costs
- Ensure data consistency across multiple data sources
- Improvements to data import routines for specific datasets or when minimal or irregular updates are required for an applications’ data
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in personnel, systems, processes, and business objectives
IT Department Case Studies
Codeless Platforms’ software solutions are tried and tested. Don’t just take our word for it though. Discover what other IT departments had to say about us, and find out how we helped them improve efficiency and reduce costs.
Case Study: Taoglas
Case Study: Viadex
Case Study: The Litebulb Group
Case Study: Pace Telecom
Information Technology Blog Articles
Read up on the latest thoughts, trends and insights regarding business process automation, application development and information technology.
How a SQL Server Connector Can Bridge the Gap Between Business and IT
Business intelligence is vital for businesses to be more efficient and competitive as it enables organisations to make decisions faster, identify opportunities and trends, as well as react to changing scenarios…
What is ETL? – A Comprehensive Guide to Extract, Transform, and Load
ETL Guide: Introduction This practical ETL guide will provide you with the information and resources you need to successfully implement extract transform and load processes within your organisation. It contains a…
How Does Integration Help in Business?
Improving processes for economic uncertainty in business There have been many major global issues that have impacted businesses in the past few years, which has led to business turmoil and economic…