Are you looking for a simple, straightforward way of reading and updating ConnectWise? Or are you looking for a customisable ConnectWise integration solution to improve employee performance and drive company revenue?
Codeless Platforms' drag and drop ConnectWise integration solution enables you to quickly, simply and cost effectively extract (e.g. ODBC, OLEDB, Web Services) transform (e.g. XML to recordset or recordset to XML) and load data between ConnectWise and your other cloud-based and on-premises business applications.Download Brochure
ConnectWise Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common customisable ConnectWise integration scenarios that our customers have implemented include:
- Automatic download of GL transcations from ConnectWise and automatically import them into your ERP system
- Include ConnectWise users in workflow decisions that start outside of the system e.g. Account placed on hold within an ERP solution
- ERP integration e.g. Sage, SAP and Microsoft Dynamics etc.
- CRM integration e.g. Salesforce, Sage CRM , Microsoft Dynamics CRM etc.
- eCommerce web store integration and the sysnchronisation of customer details, orders and stock levels etc.
- Email marketing software integration e.g. HubSpot, MailChimp, dotmailer etc.
- Single and multi-level workflow approval
- Integration with an industry specific or bespoke applications
The benefits of integrating ConnectWise with your other business systems and applications include:
- Eradicate the manual rekeying of data between ConnectWise and other on-premises or cloud-based applications
- Improve the visibility of, and access to, important information
- Reduce bespoke development times and costs
- Achieve robust, reliable and repeatable data mapping and manipulation
- Protect future upgrade paths
ConnectWise Integration Brochure
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.