PIM eCommerce Integration
Are you looking for a PIM eCommerce integration solution to improve the management of your product catalogue between your eCommerce platform, product information management software and other business systems? Or are you looking to reduce administration errors and tasks that surround product management?
Codeless Platforms’ PIM and eCommerce integration solution provides both B2C and B2B organisations with the ability to integrate their eCommerce web store, PIMventory product information management application and other primary business systems to ensure product catalogue consistency.Download Brochure
PIM eCommerce Integration Scenarios and Benefits
PIM and eCommerce Integration Scenarios
PIM and eCommerce integration brings disparate product data that exists in a variety of different business systems and applications together to provide a complete overview of product information and delivers an all-in-one business solution.
*Typical PIM and eCommerce integration scenarios include:
- PIM eCommerce integration e.g. Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento 2, WooCommerce etc.
- Automatically synchronise stock items between PIM and eCommerce applications
- Automated stock level synchronisation to ensure stock records are up-to-date in all applications for consistency
- Automatic product catalogue synchronisation across all systems, applications and marketplaces
- Automatically update product descriptions, product links, product media, videos, images, manufacturer, SKUs, RRP and pricing etc.
- Automatically update sales channels and marketplaces with the new and current product lines e.g. Amazon, eBay, print catalogues, POS, 3PL etc.
- Automated sales order processing for new, existing and guest checkout customers by integrating your PIM and eCommerce solutions with your ERP system (e.g. SAP Business One, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage etc.) including customer details, billing/shipping address, product details and transaction IDs etc.
- Automated supplier management e.g. suppler information including company contact details, products, previous and existing orders, price changes etc.
- Automated reporting e.g. product lines per category, inventory levels, sales reports etc.
- Enhanced business logic and the ability to include workflow logic e.g. approvals, stock level changes in pseudo-real-time, download fully paid sales orders only etc.
*Some PIM integration scenarios may require the use of BPA Platform for enhanced functionality and integration. BPA Platform can connect practically any data source via ODBC, OLEDB, Web Services or an extensive range of supported 3rd party APIs through connectors.
Commercial benefits of PIM integration include:
- Easily create and maintain product catalogues
- Remove creation of product and pricing lists in Excel
- Reduce administration and bi-directional data entry from product catalogue tasks
- Reduce operational times and associated costs
- Ability to go to market across multiple sales channels quicker
- Up-to-date and correct listings 100% of the time
- Complete visibility of product catalogue
PIMventory eCommerce Integration
PIM eCommerce Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.