Trams Back Office Automation
Are you looking to automate the generation and distribution of reports, notifications and statements in Trams Back Office? Or are you looking to eradicate repetitive data entry into Trams Back Office?
Sabre's Trams Back Office is a popular back office accounting and reporting system for the travel and transportation industry. It can capture and store customer details, invoice numbers, amounts and travel dates, etc., to account for each sale and, through reporting, can help make detailed management decisions. However, many tasks that need to be completed such as invoicing, chasing bad debt and delivering customer statements is a time-consuming, laborious process.
Codeless Platforms’ Trams Integration Connector can automate many of these processes by monitoring the database and then generating and distributing reports, notifications and statements.Download Brochure
Trams Back Office Automation Scenarios and Benefits
Common Trams Back Office automation scenarios that our customers implement using the BPA Platform include:
- Automating TRAMS invoicing procedures
- Automated credit control procedures and debt chasing
- Automating the creation and delivery of personalised client statements
Common commercial benefits achieved through Trams Back Office automation include:
- 100% accurate and on-time billing meaning collections can occur on time
- Remove the need for employees to manually create and send invoices
- Improvements to credit control procedures
- Clients dynamically receive personalised statements
- Eradicate errors that all human driven processes can create
- Deliver significant saving in employee time and improved productivity
- Early notification of a potential credit limit breach to reduce debt exposure
Trams Back Office Automation Brochure
Trams Back Office Automation
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.