Are you looking for a customisable Magento integration solution to integrate Magento with your accounting, ERP or CRM system and remove time-consuming and error prone order processing? Or are you looking to improve order fulfilment times by integrating Magento with your courier service?
Codeless Platforms' flexible Magento ERP integration solution automates the delivery of online activity between your Magento store and business software to remove the need for manual administration. Our Magento API connector is a proven and cost effective solution that enables you to create standard and complex Magento integration scenarios with the powerful eCommerce solution, Magento and Magento 2.
BPA Platform supports the central creation and management of an Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS). It is designed specifically for channel partners and enterprise customers who wish to provide integration and automation as a service to internal and external customers.
Magento Integration Features and Benefits
The Magento Integration tool allows communication between BPA Platform and Magento. All communication uses XML. You use the tool to map BPA Platform data to Magento objects and operations. Operations such as, ADD, UPDATE, GET, and DELETE, are supported for a variety of business objects, such as, Product, Customer and Order.
The XML responses received back from the Magento API can be saved to file or passed to another BPA Platform tool for further processing. The responses can include details of the object requested, any errors from the provider, or the values of any automatically generated ID fields. For example, you can use Magento Integration to provide an indirect link between systems that do not typically synchronise data with each other, such as synchronising contacts from a CRM platform as Magento customers, importing Magento sales orders into an ERP system, or even to provide reports containing data from both systems.
Image: A high-level system architecture overview of the Magento Connector, with BPA Platform and Magento
Standard operations of the Magento integration solution include the following:
- Magento ERP integration: e.g. SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign, Sage 200, Sage 1000, Microsoft Dynamics, SYSPRO, Epicor, Access Dimensions etc.
- Download sales orders from Magento to your ERP system: The automated download of your Magento orders will include key information such as: Customer shipping details, delivery method and timeframe (as selected by the customer), product description, product code and quantity required, payment details including Transaction IDs.
- Upload ERP sales order status to Magento: Once an order has been fulfilled in your ERP business system, your customer can be automatically alerted to the following: Order status updates, courier tracking information.
- Part shipment: Allow items of an order to be shipped as they become available. Allow an order to be closed before all items are shipped.
- Download stock levels from Magento: Online stock levels will be downloaded at scheduled intervals. This will allow for comparison against the stock levels held within your ERP system. It will also assist with keeping your inventory up to date within your Magento store.
- Upload ERP stock level and price changes to Magento: Your Magento store is automatically updated to reflect product related changes made within your ERP business system, such as: Product stock levels, product price changes.
Custom Magento Integration features:
The Magento API integration solution is open to customisation which allows it to be tailored to your exact business requirements. This means that certain features are not available as standard but can be implemented through future design if you wish.
Below are some examples of features that can be added. The list is not exhaustive but aims to provide an idea of how the Magento integration solution could be expanded to suit your eCommerce process flow.
Product Information Management: Magento PIM integration to ensure product catalogue consistency across all systems and sales channels
When downloading a sales order to your business system:
- Configurable products: This accommodates the bespoke customisation of a product where multiple choice options within a product listings are available. As standard, each selection made within the listing must have a unique SKU code and existing within your product inventory.
- Multiple payment methods: Allows payments to be split. This enables payments for one half and a payment method for the other.
- Payment reconciliation: Provides the ability to automatically check if a payment for an order has successfully reached the vendors bank account before an order can be shipped.
When uploading ERP stock levels and price changes to your Magento eCommerce store:
- Magento stock levels and prices inaccessible: Product stock levels and prices are obtained solely from your ERP system. These can be customised to query your inventory on Magento to obtain an aggregate figure.
Common commercial benefits achieved by integrating Magento with ERP and other systems include:
- Eradication of repetitive data entry and associated human errors
- Improved Magento order management processes
- Significant decrease in order to dispatch times
- Reduction in operational costs and the need to recruit temporary seasonal employees
- Improved Magento inventory management and increased visibility of inventory levels
"It’s a true integration solution for retail which requires no manual administration, until the point that bank statements come in, which then need to be reconciled. It works a treat. Introducing Codeless Platforms’ solution has meant that we’re running at a third of what was originally envisioned for staffing, and it‘s working successfully."IT Manager, Nottingham Forest Football Club
Nottingham Forest FC used BPA Platform to integrate Magento, Microsoft Dynamics NAV and DPD
Frequently Asked Questions
Magento Integration Brochure
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.