Are you searching for a market proven and affordable PrestaShop integration solution to synchronise eCommerce data with your ERP, accounting, CRM, or preferred courier service(s) and remove repetitive manual eCommerce processes? Or are you looking to improve the management and consistency of products, stock, and pricing across your business systems?
Codeless Platforms' PrestaShop web service integration solution provides organisations of any size with proven, drag-and-drop tools to integrate PrestaShop with their ERP system and other cloud based and on-premises business software. It provides you with the ability to automatically read and write data to and from your PrestaShop eCommerce platform using BPA Platform to map data to PrestaShop web service API objects and operations such as Add, Get, Update, and Delete for a variety of business operations such as Product, Customer and Order.Download Brochure
PrestaShop Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common Prestashop integration scenarios that our customers implement using BPA Platform:
BPA Platforms’ drag and drop interface simplifies access to the PrestaShop web service to facilitate integration between your primary business applications, allowing you to synchronise essential order and stock information between systems.
Diagram: A high-level system architecture overview of the PrestaShop integration solution, with BPA Platform and PrestaShop web service API
- PrestaShop ERP integration: e.g. SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign, Access Dimensions, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Sage 200, Sage 1000, Sage X3, SYSPRO, Epicor etc.
- PrestaShop CRM integration e.g. PrestaShop Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 356 CRM, Sage CRM, Infor CRM etc.
- Manage Customer Accounts: Automatically create and update customer accounts in your ERP system from orders made in your PrestaShop eCommerce platform. Including new accounts, guest accounts and existing accounts
- Automated order management: Automatically download sales orders from PrestaShop and place them into your ERP system. Including information such as product description, product code, quantity ordered, customer billing/shipping address, delivery method, payment method etc.
- Automatic upload of ERP sales order status to your PrestaShop eCommerce store
- Automated inventory updates from your ERP system to PrestaShop
- Automatic upload of price changes from your ERP system to PrestaShop
- Product update automation: Including product SKU, description, tax class, weight, retail price, on-hand inventory quantity
- Dynamically identify when a sales process fails and alert relevant employees via email
- Courier service integration e.g. DPD, DHL, Parcelforce, FedEx, Hermes etc.
Commercial benefits achieved with PrestaShop integration include:
- Removal of repetitive data entry and associated human errors
- Significantly reduce order fulfilment times
- Reduce operational costs and the need to recruit seasonal employees at peak times
- Ability to increase company and employee output
Frequently Asked Questions
PrestaShop Integration Brochure
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.