Are you looking for a ShipStation integration solution to increase the visibility of sales and deliveries? Or are you looking to improve eCommerce order fulfilment times and costs by removing repetitive, bi-directional data entry from employee workloads?
Codeless Platforms’ ShipStation API integration solution provides you with the ability to automatically read and write data to and from ShipStation shipping software and your other cloud-based or on-premises business systems, such as pushing orders from your ERP system into ShipStation and automatically updating your ERP system with delivery data from ShipStation without employee data entry.Download Brochure
ShipStation Integration Scenarios and Benefits
ShipStation REST API Integration Solution Overview
The ShipStation shipping software integration solution allows communication between BPA Platform and ShipStation for end-to-end eCommerce order fulfilment. All communication uses XML. You use the integration tool to map BPA Platform data to ShipStation objects and operations. Operations including ADD, GET, UPDATE and DELETE, are supported for a variety of objects, such as Orders, Shipments, Shipping Labels and Shipping Rates.
The XML responses received back from the ShipStation API can be saved to file or passed to another BPA Platform tool for further processing. The responses can include details of the object requested, any errors from the provider, or the values of any automatically generated ID fields. For example, you can use ShipStation integration to provide an indirect link between systems that do not typically synchronise data with each other, such as synchronising 'proof of delivery' into an ERP system or automatically updating all business systems, such as an eCommerce platform with returns data, or even to provide reports containing data from both systems.
Diagram: A high-level system architecture overview of the connection between BPA Platform and ShipStation shipping software
Common integration scenarios often implemented when using BPA Platform to integrate ShipStation include:
- ShipStation ERP integration, e.g. SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign, Sage 200, Sage 1000, Sage X3, SYSPRO, Epicor, Access Dimensions, Microsoft Dynamics (NAV / Business Central), Exact etc.
- Customer: Automatically add and update new and existing customers to your ERP system from ShipStation including name, address, billing and shipping address etc.
- Products: Automatically add and update new and existing products to your ERP system from Shipstation including product SKU, weight, item cost, pracel dimensions, tariff code, country origin, product description etc.
- Add Orders: Automatically add ShipStation orders to your ERP system including Bill to/Ship to address, items, amount paid, tax, shipping amount, order origin
- Update Orders: Automatically update orders when an order has been synchronised to your ERP system e.g. changes to order item, delivery date etc.
- Order Status: Automatically update order status between ShipStation and your ERP system including orders cancelled in ShipStation to be removed from fulfilment
- Shipment: Automate the synchronisation of ShipStation tracking, shipping status and 'proof of delivery' to your ERP system
- Automated distribution of shipping status updates and delivery confirmations including tracking number to the customer via automated email/SMS
- Automatic publishing of ShipStation tracking numbers to customer portals and eCommerce platforms
- ShipStation eCommerce integration, e.g. Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, PrestaShop, Amazon Vendor Central, Wayfair etc.
- ShipStation EDI, e.g. automate the creation and distribution of EDI documents and push data back into business systems
- ShipStation CRM, e.g. Salesforce, Sage CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM etc.
- Automatic update of all business systems, e.g. eCommerce stores, customer portals with returns data etc.
- Automate the extraction of intelligent data to automate the generation and distribution of reports
Commercial benefits of integrating ShipStation with other business systems include:
- Reduced eCommerce order fulfilment times and costs
- Removal of repetitive bi-directional data entry from employee workloads
- Increased employee productivity
- Increased visibility of sales and deliveries
- Reduced operational costs and the need to recruit additional resource during seasonal peaks
ShipStation Integration Brochure
Standard Product Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.