Housing management software to improve services
Are you looking for cost effective housing management software solutions to improve the management of new tenants, rent collections and suppliers? Or are you looking for a solution to remove repetitive data entry and enhance communications with contractors and tenants?
Codeless Platforms’ housing management software solutions provide you with the flexibility to automate costly administration tasks and increase the visibility of tenant, supplier and contractor information to help you to make informed decisions and enhance your services without increasing running costs.
- Improved monitoring of debit, cash flow and housing benefit data
- Automated Universal Credit data and notifications
- Automated access and report generation for asbestos registers
- Implemented new on-demand services such as a tenancy portal
- Custom web portal software e.g Supplier management portal, contractor and engineer portals
- Automated a wide-range of financial management processes ranging from Direct Debit reviews to rent arrears
- Automatic checks and management of waiting lists
- Automated survey generation and distribution e.g. SurveyGizmo, Qualtrics etc.
- Improved management of anti-social behaviour and complaints
- Automated generation and distribution of letters and SMS text messaging
Housing Management Case Studies
Codeless Platforms’ software solutions are tried and tested. Don’t just take our word for it though. Discover what other councils and housing associations had to say about us, and find out how we helped them reduce costs and improve efficiency.
Case Study: Priors Hall Park Management
Priors Hall Park Management, which manages a growing new community in Northamptonshire, improved its cash flow, efficiencies, credit control and visibility into data by integrating Sage 50 with Maximizer CRM, as well as automating its invoicing processes.Download Brochure
Case Study: Partick Housing Association
Discover how Partick Housing Association extended the capabilities of Aareon QL by automating and speeding up communication, data monitoring and financial management processes.Download Brochure
Case Study: West Lancashire Borough Council
Discover the benefits West Lancashire Borough Council's Housing Department achieved by using Codeless Platforms' BPA Platform in conjunction with Aareon QLDownload Brochure
Housing Management Blog Articles
Read up on the latest thoughts, trends and insights regarding business process automation, application development and data management in your sector.
Automating processes and tasks in Aareon QL for Housing Service West Lancashire Borough Council’s (West Lancs) Housing and Inclusion department is responsible for housing and policy strategy, housing options, estate management/regeneration, rents…