Are you looking for a proven WooCommerce integration tool to dynamically map data to WooCommerce objects and operations to automatically synchronise WooCommerce data with your ERP system? Or are you looking to improve the management and consistency of products, stock and pricing?
Codeless Platforms' WooCommerce connector tool through BPA Platform provides you with the ability to automatically read and write data to and from WooCommerce and your other cloud-based or on-premises business systems to remove repetitive order management workflows from employee tasks and improve product, stock and pricing consistency across all of your business applications and marketplaces.
BPA Platform is an iPaaS Platform that enables cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud to cloud applications to talk to each other to enable seamless system integration and business process automation capability.Download Brochure Ask a question
WooCommerce Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common WooCommerce Connector integration scenarios that our customers implement using BPA Platform:
The WooCommerce integration tool allows communication between BPA Platform and WooCommerce. All communication uses XML. You use the Integration tool to map BPA Platform data to WooCommerce objects and operations. Operations such as, ADD, UPDATE, GET, and DELETE, are supported for a variety of business objects, such as, Product, Customer and Order.
The XML responses received back from the WooCommerce API can be saved to file or passed to another BPA Platform tool for further processing. The responses can include details of the object requested, any errors from the provider, or the values of any automatically generated ID fields. For example, you can use WooCommerce integration to provide an indirect link between systems that do not typically synchronise data with each other, such as synchronising contacts from a CRM platform as WooCommerce customers, importing WooCommerce sales orders into an ERP, or even to provide reports containing data from both systems.
Image: A high-level system architecture overview of the WooCommerce Integration tool pack, with BPA Platform and the WooCommerce REST API
Standard operations of the WooCommerce connector tool include:
- WooCommerce ERP integration: e.g. SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign, Access Dimensions, Microsoft Dynamics NAV integration, Dynamics 365 Business Central, Sage 200, Sage 1000, Sage X3, SYSPRO, Epicor etc.
- Manage Customer Accounts: Automatically create and update customer accounts in your ERP system from orders made in WooCommerce. Including new accounts, guest accounts and existing accounts
- Order management automation: Automatically download sales orders from WooCommerce and place them into your ERP system. Including product description, product code, quantity ordered, customer billing/shipping address, delivery method (including carriage charges), payment method
- Automatically upload ERP sales order status to WooCommerce
- Automatically create incoming AR (Accounts Receivable) invoices and payments
- Automatic inventory updates from ERP system to WooCommerce
- Automatically upload price changes from ERP system to WooCommerce
- Automated product updates: Including product SKU, description, tax class, weight, retail price, on-hand inventory quantity
- Dynamically identify when a sales process fails and alert relevant employees
- Option to add a centralised WooCommerce PIM integration solution
- Courier service integration e.g. DPD, DHL, Parcelforce, FedEx, Hermes etc.
Common commercial benefits achieved through synchronising WooCommerce data with ERP software include:
- Improvement of data held in WooCommerce
- Eradication of repetitive data entry and associated human errors
- Ability to explore new sales opportunities and expand sales channels
- Reduce the need to recruit additional resource during peak and seasonal periods
- Increase employee and company output
- Removal of expensive bespoke integration development
"We very quickly established a link between Access Dimensions and WooCommerce, and as prices changed these were reflected in the WooCommerce website. The result of this was more accurate order processing and happier customers. Before the link was in place we were having to manually adjust each invoice, as the prices were incorrect, and agree the change with each customer. We now have a happier and more motivated sales and accounts team."Director, Mentmore Investments LLP
Mentmore Investments LLP use BPA Platform to integrate WooCommerce and Access Dimensions
Frequently Asked Questions
WooCommerce Integration Brochure
Standard Product Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.