Are you looking for an easy to use EKM integration solution to automate EKM orders and products between your EKM store and accounting, ERP or CRM system? Or are you looking to reduce costs and improve order fulfilment times by integrating EKM with your courier service?
Codeless Platforms is an EKM Integration Partner and provides EKM partners and customers with an easy-to-use EKM connector. It caters for both B2C and B2B integrations and provides companies of any size with drag-and-drop tools to simplify access to the EKM API, allowing businesses to automate the upload and download of order information and stock between in-house business systems and EKM.
EKM Integration Brochure
EKM Integration Features and Benefits
Standard features of the EKM integration solution include:
- Manage Customer Accounts: Automatically create and update customer account (customer details, billing/shipping address) in your primary accounting or ERP system e.g. Sage 50 / 200 / 1000, SAP Business One, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Access Dimensions etc.
- Order Management: Automatically process orders from EKM to your accounting or ERP system (Customer billing/shipping details, delivery method, payment method, quantity ordered, product code/description etc.)
- Automatically upload sales order status to EKM
- Automatically create incoming payments against sales orders
- Automate Inventory and Pricing Updates: Update inventory from your ERP system and upload price changes to EKM
- Automate Product Updates: Product SKU, description, tax class, weight, retail price, available inventory levels
- Alerts and Notifications: Identify transaction location, check for errors and send an internal alert if a sales process fails
- Additional Services and Integrations*: Courier Service integration e.g. DPD, Parcelforce, UPS, Hermes, TNT, FedEx etc., PO Invoice automation, automated pick list creation, dispatch note creation, shipping notifications etc.
*This is just a small sample of automated processes that you can achieve. Contact us for further information.
Typical EKM Accounting/ERP integration requests include:
- SAP Business One
- Sage 50
- Sage 200
- Sage 500/1000
- Access Dimensions
- Access Delta
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- And many, many more...
Commercial benefits achieved by integrating EKM with accounting, ERP and CRM systems include:
- Improved customer service levels
- Reduced EKM order fulfilment times
- Enhanced productivity and operational costs
- Removed repetitive data entry and the capacity for human error
- Increased visibility of inventory levels
- Streamlined EKM order management process
EKM Integration Brochure
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.