Manufacturing software solutions to increase productivity
Are you researching the market for cost effective manufacturing software solutions to improve productivity levels, time management and reporting? Or are you looking for a web portal to support supplier management tasks and increase the visibility of critical information?
Codeless Platforms’ manufacturing software solutions help manufacturers become more profitable by automating the back office tasks that cost time and money.
- Web portal software e.g. Supplier portals
- ERP and accounting software integration e.g. SAP, Sage, Microsoft, Access, SYSPRO, Epicor and many more
- Automated calculation and distribution of KPI reports such as productivity levels and waste % per product line
- Event-driven information on stock levels to assess impact upon production techniques, such as Just-In-Time (JIT)
- Automatic timesheet reminders sent to employees
- Automated reports for showing goods / orders to manufacture
- Notifications for when back-ordered stock has been received
- Courier integration with all leading services e.g. DHL, DPD, FedEx, Hermes, Parcelforce, TNT and UPS etc.
- Warning notifications for when goods due in 'today / this week' have not been received
- Automated utility usage monitoring and warnings for usage deviations against the norm
- Monitoring of equipment performance with alerts sent via SMS message
- Automated service reminders on manufacturing equipment
- Automatic notifications to other departments when manufacturing of key products is complete
- Automated production and delivery of documents required by law e.g. Safety data sheets required by REACH legislation
- Checking manufacturing progress is adequate to hit target delivery dates
- Regular production of statistics required by quality schemes such as ISO and Six Sigma
- Out of hours notification sent to key personnel when key orders have completed manufacture
- Automated credit control process
Manufacturing Case Studies
Codeless Platforms’ software solutions are tried and tested. Don’t just take our word for it though. Discover what other manufacturers had to say about us, and find out how we helped them reduce costs and improve efficiency.
Case Study: Jackson Industries
Learn how Jackson Industries were able to bring all of their integration and automation capabilities in-house to allow them to become more responsive to changes in the business.Download Brochure
Case Study: Kern Ltd
Discover how The Kern Group, a mailroom equipment manufacturer, used Codeless Platforms' BPA Platform to automate its Crystal Reporting procedures, saving time and money.Download Brochure
Case Study: PrintCarrier
Discover the benefits PrintCarrier achieved by integrating Sage CRM with its bespoke eCommerce application to synchronise customer data from eCommerce to Sage CRM.Download Brochure
Case Study: Comfy Quilts
Learn how Comfy Quilts utilised Codeless Platforms' BPA Platform to enable the extracting, formatting and delivery of business critical data for real-time reporting.Download Brochure
Case Study: Nylacast
Discover the benefits Nylacast achieved by automating numerous reporting and workflow processes to improve visibility and increase efficiency With Codeless Platforms' BPA Platform.Download Brochure
Case Study: Laybond Products
Discover how Codeless Platforms' BPA Platform transformed Laybond Products' ERP & CRM systems into fully automated solutions, helping reduce costs & improve efficiency.Download Brochure
Case Study: Polymax Ltd
Discover the benefits Polymax Ltd achieved when it automated order processing tasks and integrated Magento and SAP Business One with its courier services DPD and City Link.Download Brochure
Case Study: Laser Crystal
Discover the benefits that Laser Crystal gained from installing Codeless Platforms Business Suite (Promotional Sector Edition) to run its laser engraved crystal awards and promotional gifts business.Download Brochure
Manufacturing Integrations & Solutions
We provide integration and automation solutions for a wide-range of software, exploiting their APIs to deliver seamless connectivity and data management via a simple, drag and drop interface.
Manufacturing Blog Articles
Read up on the latest thoughts, trends and insights regarding business process automation, application development and data management in your sector.