Sage 50 Integration Brochure
Learn how integrating Sage 50 with on premise or cloud-based business software removes the risk of costly errors and improves the visibility of critical data.Download Brochure
Sage 50 Integration starts from...
Sage 50 Base ServerStarts from:
Sage 50 API Documentation
View the Sage 50 API Objects and Functions exposed by our Connector
Management of Customers
- Create new customer records
- Delete specific customer records
- Retrieve customer records that match the filter criteria. If no filter was defined the operation will output all customer records
- Retrieve information for a specific customer
- Update specific values for an individual customer
Management of Sales Orders
- Create new sales orders
- Delete specific sales orders
- Retrieve information for a specific sales order
- Retrieves sales order records (including additional data from any associated Sales Line objects) that match the filter criteria.
- Retrievessales order records that match the filter criteria.
- Update values in a specific sales order
Sales Line Management
- Update values in a specific sales line record
- Create new invoice
- Deletes invoice
- show info about given invoice
- shows info about customers that match the filter criteria.
- shows info about customers that match the filter criteria. If no filter was chosen operation will output all invoices.
- Updates provided information about given invoice
Invoice Line Management
- Update a specific line within an invoice.
Transaction Post Management
- Creates new transaction for customer supplier or bank
- Updates the data about given currency
Purchase Order Management
- Create a purchase order
- Delete a selected purchase order.
- Read details about a selected purchase order
- Retrieve purchase orders that match the filter criteria.
- search for a selected purchase order based on defined criteria including child lines.
- Update a selected purchase order
Purchase Line Management
- Update a specific line within a purchase order.
Stock Line Management
- Create a stock item
- Delete a selected stock item
- Read details about a selected stock item
- search for a selected stock item based on defined criteria
- Update a selected stock item
Stock Transaction Management
- Create a transactional post against an existing stock item
Data Integration & Synchronisation
Integrate applications, systems and web services via easy-to-use, graphical tools.
Drag and drop experienceA full drag and drop user experience so integration steps are visually represented within a wider automated process.
Transformation functionsA set of transform functions that can be dragged onto the mapping area to change the data between input and output.
Hundreds of connectorsAccess hundreds of data connectors via one easy-to-use platform.