Sage 50 Integration Brochure
Learn how integrating Sage 50 with on premise or cloud-based business software removes the risk of costly errors and improves the visibility of critical data.Download Brochure
Sage 50 Integration starts from...
Sage 50 Base ServerStarts from:
Sage 50 API Documentation
View the Sage 50 API Objects and Functions exposed by our Connector
Management of Customers
- Create new customer records
- Delete specific customer records
- Retrieve customer records that match the filter criteria. If no filter was defined the operation will output all customer records
- Retrieve information for a specific customer
- Update specific values for an individual customer
Management of Sales Orders
- Create new sales orders
- Delete specific sales orders
- Retrieve information for a specific sales order
- Retrieves sales order records (including additional data from any associated Sales Line objects) that match the filter criteria.
- Retrievessales order records that match the filter criteria.
- Update values in a specific sales order
Sales Line Management
- Update values in a specific sales line record
- Create new invoice
- Deletes invoice
- show info about given invoice
- shows info about customers that match the filter criteria.
- shows info about customers that match the filter criteria. If no filter was chosen operation will output all invoices.
- Updates provided information about given invoice
Invoice Line Management
- Update a specific line within an invoice.
Transaction Post Management
- Creates new transaction for customer supplier or bank
- Updates the data about given currency
Purchase Order Management
- Create a purchase order
- Delete a selected purchase order.
- Read details about a selected purchase order
- Retrieve purchase orders that match the filter criteria.
- search for a selected purchase order based on defined criteria including child lines.
- Update a selected purchase order
Purchase Line Management
- Update a specific line within a purchase order.
Stock Line Management
- Create a stock item
- Delete a selected stock item
- Read details about a selected stock item
- search for a selected stock item based on defined criteria
- Update a selected stock item
Stock Transaction Management
- Create a transactional post against an existing stock item
Data Integration & Synchronisation
Integrate applications, systems and web services via easy-to-use, graphical tools.