Shopify Plus Integration
Are you looking for a market proven Shopify Plus integration solution to integrate your Shopify Plus store with your ERP system to help remove manual administration tasks? Or are you looking to automate order management processes and ensure that customer details, products, stock, and pricing are always correct across your business systems?
Codeless Platforms is a Shopify Plus Technology Partner that provides both Shopify Plus partners and customers with integration tools to facilitate both B2C and B2B Shopify Plus ERP integrations. It allows businesses to automatically upload and download orders, customer details, products, stock, and pricing between Shopify Plus and your ERP system, helping to eradicate employee intensive data entry and administration tasks.
Shopify Plus Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Standard Shopify Plus ERP Integration Scenarios
The Shopify Plus integration tool allows you to map data to Shopify data objects and operations, including ADD, UPDATE, GET and DELETE, for a variety of business objects, such as Product, Customer and Order.
- Shopify Plus ERP Integration: SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign, Sage 200, Sage 1000, Sage X3, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (F&O), SYSPRO, Epicor and many more
- Manage Customer Accounts: Automatically create and update customer accounts in your ERP system from sales orders received via Shopify Plus, including: New accounts, guest accounts or existing accounts
- Automatically download sales orders from Shopify Plus to your ERP system, including: Customer shipping details, chosen delivery method, e.g. courier and delivery timeframe, product description, product code and quantity required, payment details and transaction ID
- Automatically upload ERP sales order status to Shopify Plus: Order status updates, courier tracking information
- Automatically download products from Shopify Plus: Download store products at scheduled intervals to allow for the upkeep of product inventory and price changes
- Automatic Product Updates: Product SKU, description, attribute set, category, tax class, weight, retail price and on hand inventory quantity
- Automatically upload ERP stock level and price changes to Shopify Plus: Update Shopify Plus with product related changes made within your ERP system, including product stock levels, product price changes
- Shopify Point of Sales (POS): Automatically insert orders into your ERP system that have been made on the website or through a separate ‘checkout terminal’, and identify them as a web or EPOS source
- Facilitate Part Shipments: Ship order items when they become available
- Alerts and Notifications: Identify transaction location and dynamically check for errors - sending an internal alert if a sales process fails. Shipping notifications are sent to the customer when goods have been shipped for part-shipped and completed shipments
Image: Shopify Plus ERP integration example using BPA Platform 2020Download Brochure
Custom Shopify Plus Integration Scenarios
Codeless Platforms’ Shopify Plus ERP integration solution caters for additional customisation, enabling you to achieve a 100% fit every time. Common custom Shopify Plus integration scenarios often implemented by our users include:
- Ability to integrate multiple Shopify stores
- Ability to configure product, e.g. customising products where multiple choice options are available within a product listing
- Ability to allow for multiple payment methods
- Automated payment reconciliation, e.g. Automatically check if a payment for an order has reached the vendors bank account before the order can be shipped
- Dedicated Shopify Plus PIM to ensure product catalogue consistency across marketplaces and all business systems
- Courier service integration, e.g. DPD, Parcelforce, FedEx, Royal Mail, UPS, Hermes etc.
- Purchase order (PO) invoice automation
- Automatic generation and distribution of pick lists
- Dispatch note generation and delivery
- Support for a host of B2B scenarios
"The thing we like about BPA Platform is its flexibility and ease of use. You don’t have to be too technical in order to use the tool. I received two training sessions from Codeless Platforms and after that we did everything ourselves. It was very straightforward. To be honest, I wasn’t expecting that because it was a major integration between two systems. If you want to do business process automation I think BPA Platform is the best tool to use."IT Consultant, Slendertone
Slendertone use BPA Platforms' Shopify Plus integration solution to integrate with its ERP system.
Commercial benefits achieved through Shopify Plus integration include:
- Streamlined order management process
- Improved product and pricing consistency
- Reduced order to fulfilment times
- Enhanced employee productivity
- Reduced need to recruit additional resource during peak seasonal times
- Reduced operational costs and drive company revenue
- Ability to process more orders without using valuable resource
- Reduced data entry errors
- Improved customer service
- Increased visibility into critical business data to aid decision making
Shopify Plus Integration Brochure
Shopify Plus Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.