Back office automation helping you improve operational processes and reduce costs
Do you need access to the most up to date information possible? Are you looking at back office automation solutions to reduce manual processes? Or are you looking to create self-service information portals so that suppliers or customers can securely access information?
Codeless Platforms’ back office automation software and cloud-based application solutions will provide you with the tools to automate back office processes that operational departments rely on by integrating business systems and applications and automating essential tasks, such as reporting, workflow approvals and notifications. Automation can be applied to any aspect of your organisation, from planning and procurement, production and shipping to self-service information portals, helping you improve performance and reduce costs.
- Integrating quoting software such as QuoteWerks with business systems to automate the conversion of orders
- Automated procurement process including sending orders and chasing suppliers
- Implementing self-service web portals for Customers, Suppliers and Partners
- Automating the purchase ledger process – cross referencing invoices against expected cost
- Monitoring inventory levels and issuing alerts when stock falls below threshold
- Automating approval workflows for design, planning, production and quality control
- Integrating warehouse management systems with accounting and ERP systems such as SAP Business One, Sage, Microsoft, Access, SYSPRO, Epicor and many more
- Automating the management of dispatches via courier services and using an order management application
- Regularly producing stats required by quality schemes such as ISO and Six Sigma
- Automating notifications to customers such as delivery ETAs and goods dispatched
- Monitoring and reporting on productivity effectiveness and KPIs
Benefits of Office Automation
Common back office automation benefits when using BPA Platform include:
- Improved employee and company productivity
- Reduced manual data entry tasks and associated errors
- Ability to adapt business process quickly as and when business requirements and processes change
- Reduced operational costs
- Increased company revenue
Operational Case Studies
Codeless Platforms’ software solutions are tried and tested. Don’t just take our word for it though. Discover what other operations departments had to say about us, and find out how we helped them reduce costs and improve efficiency.
Case Study: Advanced Oncotherapy
Case Study: Ardent Hire
Case Study: Bison Machinery Ltd.
Case Study: Polymax Ltd
Operational Blog Articles
Read up on the latest thoughts, trends and insights regarding business process automation, application development and business operations.
Managing data, documents and, especially, finances in organisations that have multiple subsidiaries can be incredibly complicated and resource-hungry. However, intercompany trading is an extremely important business process that organisations need to…