Unit4 Dream Integration
Do you need to integrate Unit4 Dream (formerly Coda Dream) with another business application or web service? Or do you need a Unit4 Dream Integration to remove data entry errors and associated costs?
Codeless Platforms’ Unit4 Dream Integration connector can quickly and simply integrate Unit4 Dream with other business applications or web services through its drag and drop integration, workflow and process automation capabilities.Download Brochure
Unit4 Dream Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common automated processes achievable by integrating Unit4 Dream with other cloud-based or on-premises business systems include:
- eCommerce integration e.g. Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce
- Courier service integration e.g. DPD
- Email marketing integration e.g. MailChimp, HubSpot, dotmailer
- EDI integration
- Automated VAT Number Checks via VIES
- Companies House integration
- Integration with an industry specific application
Common commercial benefits achieved through integrating Unit4 Dream with other business systems include:
- Improved flow and visibility of critical data
- Ability to scale company operations without additional employee overheads
- Improved financial performance
- Eradication of data entry errors and associated costs
Unit4 Dream Integration Brochure
Unit4 Dream Integration
Standard Product Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.