PIMventory is a cloud-based product information management system that enables you to take full control over your product information and electronic catalogues, as well as market and sell through all distribution channels.
Enrich the management of product information within a centralised cloud-based PIM system at any time, any place, on any device. Provide your team with the tools to take full control over your product information, electronic product catalogues and improve workflow processes.
PIMventory Modules and Benefits
Product information can be easily fed into ERP systems, websites, print catalogues or marketing systems. This enables you to centralise and access all product data from one database and track the status of product pricing, sales and stock levels, which helps reduce errors and duplicate data, run your business cost effectively and more efficiently, as well as enable you to get to market quicker.
Featured PIMventory modules include:
- Products: Quickly and easily access and search your entire product catalogue.
- Digital Asset Management: Manage your electronic catalogues including: Product data (manufacturer, SKUs, names, titles, descriptions); Technical specifications; Pricing and discounts; Images and videos; Documents; Marketing (keywords, personas, SEO etc.)
- Channel Management: Take full control over sales channels and map quality data to multichannel whether 3PL, Amazon, eBay or bespoke online web shops.
- Supplier Management: Manage company and contact details, products supplied, previous orders, onboard new suppliers as well as enables suppliers to update pricing.
- Dashboard: Quickly and easily get a graphical overview of your products including Total Stock Quantity, Out of Stock, Product Returns, Top Products, This Month’s Promotions.
Benefits of PIMventory
- Centralised database of all product data
- Achieve complete visibility of all products
- Remove creation of product and pricing lists in Excel spreadsheets
- Manage sales channels more effectively
- Onboard and manage suppliers quicker
- Access the application on desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Easily create and maintain product catalogues
- Flexible application that can be customised as and when required
Frequently Asked Questions
• Centralised database of all product data
• Achieve complete visibility of all products
• Remove creation of product and pricing lists in Excel spreadsheets
• Manage sales channels more effectively
• Onboard and manage suppliers quicker
• Access the application on desktop, tablet and mobile devices
• Easily create and maintain product catalogues
• Flexible application that can be customised as and when required