Are you looking for a market proven MailChimp integration connector to automate email marketing data and activities between MailChimp and your CRM, ERP or eCommerce system? Or are you looking for a MailChimp marketing automation solution to automate the costly administration that surrounds email marketing, such as updating email lists, processing unsubscribes and trigger the creation and distribution of email marketing campaigns to improve campaign performance and data consistency?
Codeless Platforms' MailChimp integration connector provides you with a MailChimp automation solution to reduce labour intensive email marketing activities such as the creation and distribution of campaign reports for analysis. It simplifies access to the MailChimp API, allowing you to quickly and easily map data to MailChimp objects and operations including primary business objects, such as, List, Campaign, and Click report.
MailChimp Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Codeless Platforms' MailChimp connector overview
The MailChimp connector tool allows communication between BPA Platform and MailChimp for seamless MailChimp marketing automation. All communication uses XML. You use the integration tool to map BPA Platform data to MailChimp objects and operations. Operations such as, ADD, UPDATE, GET, and DELETE, are supported for a variety of business objects, such as, List, Campaign, and Click report. A full list of objects can be seen in the MailChimp Connector whitepaper.
The XML responses received back from the MailChimp API can be saved to file or passed to another BPA Platform tool for further processing. The responses can include details of the object requested, any errors from the provider, or the values of any automatically generated ID fields. For example, you can use MailChimp integration to provide an indirect link between systems that do not typically synchronise data with each other, such as synchronising contacts from a CRM platform as MailChimp subscribers, or even to provide reports containing data from both systems.
Image: A high-level system architecture overview of the MailChimp Connector, with BPA Platform and MailChimp
Common MailChimp Connector integration scenarios: MailChimp automation examples
- MailChimp CRM integration: MailChimp Salesforce, Sage CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SugarCRM etc.
- MailChimp ERP integration e.g. SAP Business One, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage 200, Sage 1000 etc.
- Automatic creation and distribution of email marketing campaigns based on data changes in CRM, ERP or other business applications e.g. slow moving stock
- Automatically synchronise MailChimp contact lists with CRM and other business systems
- Automate the synchronisation of MailChimp campaign unsubscribes with CRM and other business systems
- Automated creation and distribution of email campaign reports
- Automatically update customer relationship management applications with email campaign statistics
- Automatic creation and distribution of sales team member follow-up activities based on campaign results
- Integration with marketing data providers
- Integration with communication preference services
- Email verification solution integration
Commercial benefits achieved through email marketing automation with MailChimp integration include:
- Eradication of time consuming bi-directional data entry from MailChimp unsubscribes
- Improved employee productivity
- Improved MailChimp campaign performance due to cleaner data
- Streamlined email marketing processes
- Improved GDPR
- Enhanced marketing regulation compliance
"The scope of the tools available with BPA Platform are really beneficial. I am both constantly surprised and pleased by the adaptability of BPA Platform. I can’t think of any occasions where I’ve looked at something we might want to do with BPA Platform and it’s not been possible."Data Officer, Victim Support
Victim Support use BPA Platform for MailChimp integration with Unit 4 Business World On! and Donor Strategy.
Frequently Asked Questions
MailChimp Integration Brochure
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.