Are you looking for a HubSpot integration solution to improve inbound sales and marketing performance? Or are you looking to synchronise click through email campaign statistics from your HubSpot marketing software with your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to remove repetitive data entry from employee workloads?
Codeless Platforms' BPA Platform enables businesses using HubSpot to remove time consuming bi-directional data entry between HubSpot and other business systems such as CRM and ERP systems. It provides marketing professionals with a cost effective HubSpot marketing automation solution to improve data accuracy and drive commercial performance.
The HubSpot CRM integration solution simplifies access to the HubSpot API, allowing you to quickly and easily map data to HubSpot objects and operations, such as Company, Contact, Sales Deal, Sales Line Item and Email. BPA Platform enables HubSpot users to integrate with practically any business system, including CRM systems, ERP software and eCommerce platforms.
HubSpot Integration Scenarios and Benefits
HubSpot API Integration Solution Overview
BPA Platforms' business process automation tools provides seamless connectivity between BPA Platform and HubSpot. It allows you to automate marketing activities, such as managing campaigns lists and unsubscribes, by allowing you to map BPA Platform data to HubSpot objects and operations. Operations, such as ADD, UPDATE, GET and DELETE, are supported for a range of business objects which include Companies, Contact and Sales. BPA Platform can synchronise data to custom fields in your CRM or ERP system.
Image: A high-level system architecture overview of an integration with BPA Platform and HubSpot
Common HubSpot integration scenarios requested by companies using HubSpot marketing software include:
- HubSpot CRM integration: BPA Platform can facilitate HubSpot Salesforce integration and integration with other leading CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, Infor CRM, Sage CRM, SugarCRM, Maximizer CRM etc.
- HubSpot ERP integration: BPA Platform can facilitate HubSpot SAP Business One integration, and integration with other leading ERP systems such as SAP Business ByDesign, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage 200, Sage 1000, Sage X3, SYSPRO, Epicor etc.
- HubSpot eCommerce integration: If required, BPA Platform can facilitate HubSpot Shopify integration and integration with other leading eCommerce platfroms such as WooCommerce, Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce etc.
- Company: Automatically synchronise companies created in HubSpot to your other business systems
- Contact: Create companies in HubSpot with contacts and business partners and synchronise changes and updates with your other business systems
- Sales: Automate sales quotes, sales deals, line items, and products between HubSpot and your ERP and CRM systems
- Mailing lists: Automatically upload new and existing mailing lists to HubSpot based on campaign lists from your CRM system
- Automate the synchronisation of prospect contact data between HubSpot and CRM applications
- Campaign Activity: Automatically transfer click through email campaign statistics from HubSpot to CRM applications including a range of analytics information such as: Opened, URLs clicked, Unopened, Bounced, Unsubscribed etc.
- Automatically update email unsubscribes between HubSpot and CRM solutions
- Dynamically gather content from other blogging platforms and publish this on HubSpot blogs
- Alerts and notifications: Include a 'watchdog' task to check for errors and send an internal alert if a business process fails
This HubSpot CRM integration video demonstrates how to get Hubspot Contacts, Companies and Deals data using BPA Platform Task Templates. Although it demonstrates the process between Hubspot and SAP Business One, many other system integration options are available.
Commercial business benefits of integrating HubSpot with CRM systems include:
- Improved inbound marketing performance and data consistency
- Removal of time-consuming bi-directional data entry
- Remove the risk of sending inappropriate communications to contacts whose statuses have changed in one application (CRM) but not in other systems (HubSpot)
- Improve employee productivity and company output
- Streamlined inbound marketing processes
Frequently Asked Questions
HubSpot Integration Brochure
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.