SAP Business One Integration Tool Pack — Getting Error XML: “Uncommittable transaction is detected at the end of the batch. The transaction is rolled back.”
You have the following installed:
- BPA Platform (formerly “TaskCentre”) v4.7 or above
- SAP Business One Integration Tool Pack v3.0, including the Integration Agent and the Event Agent
Although the Event Agent is installed, it isn’t being used yet so the configuration is either incomplete or not started.
- SAP Business One using SQL Server (instead of HANA)
When a task using the SAP Business One Integration step runs, it fails with the following error:
[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Uncommittable transaction is detected at the end of the batch. The transaction is rolled back.
Note that the parts encapsulated by
] will differ depending on the version and type of Microsoft SQL Server installed.
When performing an operation, the Integration task step causes an event to fire in the SAP Business One company database. Because an event has occured, the Event Agent tries to “get involved” but doesn’t have the correct permissions so fails and rolls the transaction back.
You can either:
- Uninstall the Event Agent until it is needed
- Complete the configuration for the Event Agent, as detailed in our knowledge base article, How to Install a Remote SAP Business One Event Agent (v3.0)