Getting Errors when Updating Documents in the SAP Client After Installing the SAP Business One Event Agent
After installing the SAP Business One Event Agent to monitor a company database, you are now experiencing errors every time you attempt to update a document in the SAP client.
This article describes how to resolve the above problem.
The database user assigned to the SAP Business One Event Agent (refer to the product help) has not been given saccess to the Event Agent database:
To provide the required access rights, do the following:
- Log into the Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio application running on the same machine as the Event Agent.
- Go to
Security > Logins.
- Click User Mapping from the left.
- From the Users mapped to this login pane, select CodelessPlatforms.SBOEventAgentCommon.
- From the Database role membership for: CodelessPlatforms.SBOEventAgentCommon pane, select db_owner.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Restart the SAP Business One Event Agent services:
- SAP Business One Communication Agent
- SAP Business One Event Agent
You can test this by opening the same document that presented the errors.