Tasks with the Run Sage 50 / 200 Report tool, connected to Sage 200c (2017 or 2018), are failing. In the Event Log, you are seeing “No supported Sage 200 product found or incorrect login details”. However, the connection to Sage 200 is valid, as are the login credentials used.
Due to the underlying structure of Sage 200c (2017 and above), only a valid Sage 200c user can connect. Task impersonation is required for each task containing a Run Sage 50 / 200 Report step.
Each task containing a Run Sage 50 / 200 Report step must be run as the Sage 200c user added in the Run Sage 50 / 200 Report‘s global configuration. This user must also be part of the same domain as the user logged into the BPA Platform server for task impersonation to work.
- Open the relevant task.
- Go to the General tab and click Options.
- Go to the Impersonation tab.
- Enable Specify User.
- Click Browse.
- In Enter the object name to select enter same the username as in the Login field of the Run Sage 50 / 200 Report‘s global configuration.
- Click Check Names, then OK.
- Click OK.
The Domain field should be automatically filled in.
- Enter the relevant Password.
- Repeat for all other Run Sage 50 / 200 Report tasks.