Table of Contents
The article aims to explain how to ensure embedded graphics are displayed correctly in your myBPAPlatform workflow portal.
After configuring myBPAPlatform, you see this when launching the web portal:
Missing graphics in the web portal is caused by Static Content not being enabled for your web server. Do the following:
- From the machine hosting the installation of the myBPAPlatform web portal, launch Server Manager.
- Go to Manage > Add Roles and Features.
- Click Server Selection on the left and ensure the correct machine is highlighted.
- Click Server Roles.
- Expand Web Server (IIS) (# of 43 installed) > Web Server (# of 34 installed) > Common HTTP Features (# of 6 installed).
- Enable Static Contentand click Next.
- Click Next again, then Install.
- Click Close when the installation has completed.
- Restart IIS for the change to take affect.
No further configuration is required.