Sage Reports Automation
Are you looking for a simple to use Sage reports automation tool to automate the creation and distribution of your Sage reports? Or are you looking to remove repetitive administration, reporting errors and increase the visibility of important information?
Codeless Platforms’ Run Sage 50 and Sage 200 report tool enables the automated running of Sage 50 Accounts and Sage 200 reports to remove repetitive employee administration, improve compliance and increase the visibility and frequency of critical business information.Download Brochure
Sage Reports Automation Features and Benefits
Features of our Sage reports automation tool include:
- Connects to your Sage 50 accounts or Sage 200 data source allowing access to data within either of those applications
- Enables automated running of Sage 50 accounts and Sage 200 reports
- Access to Sage Report Designer via the tool interface where a report may be edited and, if required, exported to file
- Map dynamic data to a report as run time parameters to generate multiple reports
- Enables a Sage 50/200 report to be delivered via email, fax or published to a web portal
Common benefits achieved through automated Sage reports include:
- Increased visibility of critical business information
- Improved decision making
- Removal of repetitive employee administration and reporting errors
- Improved compliance
- Streamlined company procedures
Sage Reports Automation Brochure
Sage Reports Automation
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.