Brightstar CRM Overview
Brightstar CRM is mobile ready, allowing you and your sales and marketing teams to access and process customer and sales information on any device, at any time.
Our flexible CRM solution not only provides you with the CRM ‘must haves’, such as accounts and contacts, activities, opportunity management and campaigns, but it can also be easily customised with additional features and modules to suit your exact business requirements.
Brightstar CRM Modules and Benefits
Brightstar CRM ensures you have a cloud-based CRM system that works the way you do, not the other way around. From the first day, it provides you with the tools and functionality you need for a complete end-to-end business solution.
Featured Brightstar CRM modules include:
- Accounts and Contact Management: Accounts, divisions, contacts (B2B) and consumers (B2C), view on Google Maps, multiple email addresses, meetings, tasks, history, opportunities etc.
- Contacts and Consumer Portal: Registration and accounting management, link registrations to account with email address match, domain matching etc.
- Activities and History: Manage events, tasks and history notes, associate to additional CRM modules, calendar view, create follow ups, reminders etc.
- Attachments: Maintain and associate attachments
- Integration: Integrate Brightstar CRM with accounting, ERP, eCommerce and other primary business systems and applications
- Microsoft Exchange Integration: Integrate Microsoft Exchange using BPA Platform, two-way integration for emails, calendars and contacts
- Option to include Microsoft Outlook plugin module
Benefits of Brightstar CRM
- Remove error-prone spreadsheets
- Easily add and remove users
- 100% compatibility with your business processes
- Mobile ready to access Brightstar CRM on desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Remove IT licensing problems
- Quickly and easily consume any pre-existing database you may have e.g. MS SQL Server, MS Access, MS Excel, MySQL, Oracle etc.
- Support future business requirements and expansion